Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Hey I think it's about time to publish a Patreon post. I don't mind pledging but I want at least some info dude.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Hey guys, thank you for such a positive response, it really means a lot.

I've read the discussion about the various fetishes and stuff, I'll probably go into it in more detail later but essentially Latveria being more open sexually is meant to be in direct conflict with Sue's more repressed attitude. I wanted the corruption story to feel more earned than just Sue getting on her knees because Doom has a big dick or mind control or whatever but instead it's about Doom encouraging Sue a have a sort of sexual awakening. Free use might've been the wrong term but while all the Latverian people are constantly fucking each other the super heroines that show up and end up getting corrupted are exclusively his. I don't see Doom ever sharing Sue with anyone else.

Regarding future content (There's some teaser images and minor spoilers in what follows.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There were other questions in the thread but right now I'm itching to keep working on the game so I'll probably end up giving them in depth answers later.

Alright thanks again for all the nice words, peace out.
Hey any chance we can see some post on Patreon or even Discord? Would like to see some continuity rather than to have to look up here on F95

gritzzzz

Jan 18, 2022
Looks really great, I'd love to see Spider-Gwen and Black Widow (maybe both Natasha and Yelena?) at some point

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
A'ight 2 weeks since first release and still no sign of life on Patreon or any discord server. Off to a terrible start yo.

UnrulyAction

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Sorry for the radio silence guys, i just didn't want to commit to releasing more info until I was more confident with when the update will drop. Pretty much all of the actual coding is done, I'm just refining the art and dialogue to be at the standard set by the demo. I'm planning to release the update 2-3 weeks from now but that could be earlier or later depending on how much free time I get from work. I've got the post from my patreon that showcases what's coming in the next update below.

gritzzzz

Jan 18, 2022
Sorry for the radio silence guys, i just didn't want to commit to releasing more info until I was more confident with when the update will drop. Pretty much all of the actual coding is done, I'm just refining the art and dialogue to be at the standard set by the demo. I'm planning to release the update 2-3 weeks from now but that could be earlier or later depending on how much free time I get from work. I've got the post from my patreon that showcases what's coming in the next update below.

Looks amazing, can’t wait for it - your captain Marvel art looks amazing.

Just in case you’re still looking for more characters to add, I’d love to see MCU MJ, Gwen Stacey and Yelena butreally any characters with your art will be great :)

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
Can someone post an alternative link? The gofile doesn't work for me.

Edit: Can't connect to any gofile or mega links weird

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes