aqd

Jul 16, 2017
is that Alia image censored? If something's so poorly censored that you're not sure if it is, then what's the point?

Magiclapinou

Feb 27, 2018
If I am not mistaken nudity was never a problem in Japan until the 19th century and the end of its autarcy. Christian westerners were shocked by the lack of 'decency' and some laws are implemented to show Japan was a 'serious' country. These laws are now more absurd than ever but I don't expect them to change any time soon...

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Any workaround to get this to still run in my webbrowser (flash)? I have a mac so it was the only way to allow me to play. Wine ports dont work.

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Calyps0 and anyone else wanting to play this game now that Flash player has been discontinued by Adobe: you need to download the official standalone Flash player (a desktop program that runs .SWF files), and then open the .SWF for this game using that program.

1) The .SWF for this game can be found in the downloads section of the first post.

2) Download the Flash player in here. There's a version for Windows, Mac and Linux, so download the one for the OS that you're using of course. Get the normal projector, do not get the one titled "content debugger" as that's a different thing:

You place this executable anywhere (it's not installed, it's just that executable), run it and on the menu go to File > Open... > look for the .SWF for this game.

Last edited:

KasyLake666

Mar 20, 2019
I found 2 suspensors, the one Harah needs with Dr. Yueh. Instead of going to the Smuggler, you can find one on the left lamp in the background where you meet Reverend Mother and one on the right lamp in the background of the belcony where you first meet Jessica. Though... it doesn't really save any money since the Smuggler gives them to you. But I guess it saves time.

Oct 22, 2017
I found 2 suspensors, the one Harah needs with Dr. Yueh. Instead of going to the Smuggler, you can find one on the left lamp in the background where you meet Reverend Mother and one on the right lamp in the background of the belcony where you first meet Jessica. Though... it doesn't really save any money since the Smuggler gives them to you. But I guess it saves time.
Wait...There was an option to get them from the smuggler?

foy

Oct 30, 2017
Got bored and decided to get creative... here's a fun little GTA-like cover for Behind The Dune! I've made one for Vega Hunters as well. Criticism is welcomed!
View attachment 976579

P.S. If you didn't notice, these are sized for Steam! I've been making a bunch of Steam Grids for NSFW/Lewd games lately and creating pages for them on . Behind The Dune's page should be up within the next few days (as soon as they verify it), and I've posted a bunch of other stuff on there already! Vega Hunter's page should follow shortly.

Hello, may you say, where you got the top left photo of Reverd Mother. I dont have this one ingame

Reactions: beatmeatgosleep

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Anyone know how to unlock this? I tried marrying Jessica but I always get marrying the princess or harem ending.
View attachment 1004048
To obtain that scene you must:
- NEVER use the Voice on Jessica (you can try to use it on her to learn it, but when she says you can use it on the fremen it's when you know NOT to use it on her anymore.)
- get the boobjob at the start of the game
- get the handjob in the water pool (in one of the fremen sietches, ask her to come and swim, tell you swim naked, tell her you are horny)
- At the final shodown in the palace don't accept the first reward of the Emperor, let Jessica explain that he must let you marry his daughter. Then tell Jessica you want to marry her instead, she will hug you and insist that you must marry Irulan. Do as she says. Don't listen to the Baron and kill him.
- After the ending, talk with Jessica. After about a day you will have a vision of the wedding.

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
202101trailer copie.jpg

Behind The Dune 2.29-Enhancements

WHAT’S NEW?
-The sandtrout scene with Anbarin has one more animated shot.
-The end where Paul marries Irulan changed. It has 3 versions: with Harah, Chani or Jessica. The previous version is available only in the Scenes menu.
-The face of Jessica is improved in her old riding scene, same for Yueh but less obvious (watch the attached the comparisons).
-The GPS on the map is back. Click the button.
-I mention the Alia scene you can see on . It's not in the game for the moment, but on another plateform it will be.

These scenes were weak points that were bothering me a lot. Now they are gone. I hope you will like that too.
... If somebody tells me "Jessica's face was better before", I will contain my rage :) .

Enlace

SUPPORT DAVID!!

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Behind The Dune 2.29-Enhancements

WHAT’S NEW?
-The sandtrout scene with Anbarin has one more animated shot.
-The end where Paul marries Irulan changed. It has 3 versions: with Harah, Chani or Jessica. The previous version is available only in the Scenes menu.
-The face of Jessica is improved in her old riding scene, same for Yueh but less obvious (watch the attached the comparisons).
-The GPS on the map is back. Click the button.
-I mention the Alia scene you can see on . It's not in the game for the moment, but on another plateform it will be.

These scenes were weak points that were bothering me a lot. Now they are gone. I hope you will like that too.
... If somebody tells me "Jessica's face was better before", I will contain my rage :) .

Enlace

Mega

SUPPORT DAVID!!
Thanks Chipote

Last edited:

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
2) Download the Flash player in here (it's in the section "Flash Player 32 Beta Standalone"):

There's a version for Windows, Mac and Linux, so download the one for the OS that you're using of course.
Is it available somewhere else that's trustworthy? The link redirects to Flash's End-of-life page.

Reactions: dokodesuka
4.40 star(s) 98 Votes