Feb 26, 2018
Thanks to meatnowhere, for providing many seeminlgy lost old versions, including the important 14.3, which is the final version of the original BtD and also the very first build (it has no version number), which I didn't even know was ever realeased to the public! There's nothing in it but one room, Duncan Idaho, Jessica and a sketch of her boobjob.

As before, the latest version of the game is NOT included here.
Fanart is now included in this pack instead of in a seperate download, as I've replaced that one large video file with a smaller one.

Mega
Pixeldrain

The main thing missing now is changelogs for the 1.0 versions. I know they exist. They used to be posted on another board, but I didn't think to save them at the time and now those threads are defunct. These changelogs would be quite useful in finding specific content quickly. I suspect, that they were originally to be found in David's patreon posts. Could someone with access maybe take a look and see, if they are still there?
I just gotta say, thanks to piracy, things like these are archived/remembered. I know its corny, but think of all the historical jazz that would be lost if not for dudes like dis.

Reactions: Chipote

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
David has been fixing bugs and adding ecology to BtD lately. Obviously there's gonna be an update soon. No talk about new scenes, yet. But I'm sure there will be something.

dune_copie.jpg

Edit:
Quote from Discord:
" for this month, it's mostly bug corretion and being able to grow plants. After that one, I need a sex scene about ecology that I did not decide yet. I think of it and read your expectations. A giant gangbang smoking weed was my idea yesterday "

Last edited:

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
David has been fixing bugs and adding ecology to BtD lately. Obviously there's gonna be an update soon. No talk about new scenes, yet. But I'm sure there will be something.

View attachment 2333545

Edit:
Quote from Discord:
" for this month, it's mostly bug corretion and being able to grow plants. After that one, I need a sex scene about ecology that I did not decide yet. I think of it and read your expectations. A giant gangbang smoking weed was my idea yesterday "
"A giant gangbang smoking weed was my idea yesterday"

seriously.gif

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
for now, just plants and bugfixes. next update there'll be an orgy
Just checked David’s patreon and discord, there’s a scene mentioned but not an orgy. The update with the scene should be ready at the end of next month.

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes