reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
Thank you reinhold.doppeldecker! Have you tried to use a VPN or the Opera browser(that has an internal vpn option) to bypass your country's limitation? I do so and it works fine.

EDIT: nevermind for the links, they are all already expired. Thank you anyway for your effort.
Ah, oh well, that was to be expected. At least I get some changelogs out of it and I got to read some old comments and discussions, so it wasn't a waste of time.

Also, I think this hasn't been posted yet on this board:
David is working on some more merch.
AcrylicStandingFigure-RM.jpg AcrilycStandGaiusCarre.jpg AcrilycStandGaiusSD.jpg AcrilycStandGaiusSD2.jpg Acrilyc Stand Figure1 copie.jpg
This is going to be an acrylic stand figure.

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
Is there a Single mega that contain all old and new artwork?
There is this thing.
https://f95zone.to/threads/behind-the-dune-v2-34-david-balsamique.128/post-7963268
It contains all fanart, all sketches, and all art Dune-related art, that Balsamique has ever created (that I know of). Not included is any art, that can be found in the game itself, because I thought it would be redundant. But now I think, maybe that should also be included for convenience, especially the older art, that is no longer in the newest version.
I was going to update the archive soon, anyway. Maybe I'll just put EVERYTHING in there.

is like sharing, orgy type of shit avoidable or am i forced?
There is one big orgy and it is unavoidable. Other than that, it's hard to say. I always find these types of questions difficult to answer, because everyone has different views on what sharing means exactly. But I would say there is some and most of it is avoidable. However, you rarely know in advance what kind of sexual encounter your choices might lead to.
Consulting this walkthrough can help you a bit:

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
Hello people, my PC burned down and I lost material that I had from David's work since 2017, a real shame, but hey

Happy new year!!!
Sorry to hear that. What a terrible fate.
I myself am keeping a collection of everything made by David I have ever come across, not just Dune stuff. It is of course far from complete and in a terrible state of disarray right now, as I keep adding stuff from different sources right now. I could share all of it, once I'm done.

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
Sorry to hear that. What a terrible fate.
I myself am keeping a collection of everything made by David I have ever come across, not just Dune stuff. It is of course far from complete and in a terrible state of disarray right now, as I keep adding stuff from different sources right now. I could share all of it, once I'm done.
I would really appreciate it, I didn't realize saving everything on an external disk, I never really thought that my PC could burn, but I know for the next time

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes