nekomancer8806

May 28, 2020
how to unlock the harkonnen captain scene one? I mean I already selected the harkonnen BJ option one during invasion, but it is not yet unlocked.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
how to unlock the harkonnen captain scene one? I mean I already selected the harkonnen BJ option one during invasion, but it is not yet unlocked.
Did you throathfuck her to death then use her bombs to escape? That should do the trick. If not try different dialog lines. I went for 'i don't wan to die a virgin' or something.

nekomancer8806

May 28, 2020
Did you throathfuck her to death then use her bombs to escape? That should do the trick. If not try different dialog lines. I went for 'i don't wan to die a virgin' or something.
Sadly I already tried all options but still locked. Both .exe and .swf version, on latest one (2.34).

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
Hey guys, I'm digging through Balsa's old patreon posts and I've found some nice things for the legacy pack. A few previously unseen sketches and finally more changelogs!
Also, there are links to some old game versions, that are still missing. Alas, zippyshare is blocked in my country. So, could somebody please help me out? The links are most likely dead by now. But if not, could someone please upload the contents somewhere else for me?

Also, here is some more fanart, that was posted on Balsa's discord server a while back:

bene_gesserit_smaller.png bene_gesserit2_smaller.png
Jessica with Balsa-style body but Rebecca Ferguson's face. Made by Rajang.

khaira_08-foto.png JW01.png JB01b-prev.png
AI-generated art is all the rage now. Here are some works created by Night using Stable Diffusion.
He used Christina Hendrick's face for the one in the middle (obvious choice, really) . I don't recognize the other two.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Hey guys, I'm digging through Balsa's old patreon posts and I've found some nice things for the legacy pack. A few previously unseen sketches and finally more changelogs!
Also, there are links to some old game versions, that are still missing. Alas, zippyshare is blocked in my country. So, could somebody please help me out? The links are most likely dead by now. But if not, could someone please upload the contents somewhere else for me?

Also, here is some more fanart, that was posted on Balsa's discord server a while back:

View attachment 2216612 View attachment 2216623
Jessica with Balsa-style body but Rebecca Ferguson's face. Made by Rajang.

View attachment 2216624 View attachment 2216628 View attachment 2216632
AI-generated art is all the rage now. Here are some works created by Night using Stable Diffusion.
He used Christina Hendrick's face for the one in the middle (obvious choice, really) . I don't recognize the other two.
Thank you reinhold.doppeldecker! Have you tried to use a VPN or the Opera browser(that has an internal vpn option) to bypass your country's limitation? I do so and it works fine.

EDIT: nevermind for the links, they are all already expired. Thank you anyway for your effort.

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes