Vermillion246

Jun 21, 2021
Hello everyone, does anyone know what the fuck is the dice game with miss Jessica. I play on mobile so my device won't let me see it. Thanks.

Vermillion246

Jun 21, 2021
Does anyone know where can I find The "Ultimate Package" (in a mega folder) I've seen it in this thread before but now it's gone.

STAC45FF

Nov 4, 2020
View attachment 2076458

Yeah it is a mobile game but for older ios platforms (not sure about emulation, etc)
you get 3 chances to get a score total less than or equal to 21 & at the same time this score you get should be more than jessica. You have to win in a row 3 times. when you win she opens her hair and then stips full naked like any other character in behind the dune. Nothing new. Its just for fun.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vermillion246

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Is the Game still going on ?
More Updates underway ?
Also. Is this based on some Books & the Creator is Following the books in a Lewd manner for game's story ?

Answers are appreciated.
Thanks

Reactions: Valila

AjackKnife

Apr 27, 2017
More Updates underway ?
Also. Is this based on some Books & the Creator is Following the books in a Lewd manner for game's story ?

Answers are appreciated.
Thanks
Dune is a 1965 science fiction novel by American author Frank Herbert.
There's 6 novels by him and numerous prequel books by his son.

This game is based on Dune (video game) is a 1992 adventure strategy video game

Which is also loosely based on the 1984 film by David Lynch.

Hope that answers your question.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
More Updates underway ?

Answers are appreciated.
Thanks
Bals has pretty much quit this game now. I think he is doing some artwork still for it. There is another person, who did a mommy mod, where you get sister is your daughter, with jessica instead. It was for the old version of the Dune. The Creator of the MommyMod, said that he may update it to the new version of dune with all the content, which would give us a Ton of Content. I have heard nothing more from him or about it so far.

We Continue to Wait for the Chosen One.

Dune is where the Heart lies, that is what they say.

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Guys can the scenes be obtained one by one by progressing the story? Or do you need to start from the beginning when you lose the timing?

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
Guys can the scenes be obtained one by one by progressing the story? Or do you need to start from the beginning when you lose the timing?
Almost all of the scenes can be obtained in one run. Some can be missed and a few are mutually exclusive. The game is rather short and starting a new game doesn't wipe the gallery. Refer to the walkthrough on Balsa's website or discord, if you want to. Also, you can cheat by clicking the top of the tower in the smuggler's village and unlock all scenes that way.

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Pretty sure the only reason he did any dune art, was because Since almost all his supporters want dune, and he no longer does dune, but he wants them to keep supporting for his new games. He tosses a little bit of artwork out to keep people thinking it might happen. -_-

Dune is what we want. Dune = Support.

No Dune. No Support.

Not that his other games are bad, but they ain't dune. His Dune = Bread Winner.

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes