meatnowhere

Dec 6, 2018
With our modern diets, there are plenty. Maybe it's just because I live in fatso-land#2 (aka Germany), but big boobs aren't a rarity around here at all. Not Jessica-huge. But more than a handful, certainly.

Anyway, I only wanted to share a little observation, not derail the thread into politics talk.

Bruh that's just them being fat. Although yeah, germany is a land with larger nattys than many other areas of the world on top of the fatness. And yeah, fat girls tend to get less roles. The combo of slim+big breasts is of course way rare as breasts are after all just lumps of mostly fat.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Bruh that's just them being fat. Although yeah, germany is a land with larger nattys than many other areas of the world on top of the fatness. And yeah, fat girls tend to get less roles. The combo of slim+big breasts is of course way rare as breasts are after all just lumps of mostly fat.
Saying fat chicks have big tits, is like saying a car is going fast because you drove off a cliff. You're correct, but it's really not an appealing concept.

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
I'm not talking about fat chicks. Titties are grown the same way as thighs or waistline or any other area. It's just that some girls are lucky and their surplus fat gets deposited in the chest area first. It's not that rare. Of course they can still blow up, if they overdo it with the cake and the chicken nuggets. And many do, as they grow older.

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
Gonna have to agree to disagree w ya bro. If slim+big boobs was not rare we'd be swimming in primo women. If you look back at your highschool yearbook you'll see like maybe maybe 5% of your graduating class had that combo (pre them getting super fat).
Ok now I see, where our disagreement stems from. You think 5% isn't a lot. I do. It's a small percentage, but a huge total.

My point was (I guess I didn't word it clearly before), that actresses are disproportionately attractive compared to the rest of the population, but they are not disproportionately busty, despite big boobs being a conventionally attractive trait. To me this looks like a double standard.

meatnowhere

Dec 6, 2018
Ok now I see, where our disagreement stems from. You think 5% isn't a lot. I do. It's a small percentage, but a huge total.

My point was (I guess I didn't word it clearly before), that actresses are disproportionately attractive compared to the rest of the population, but they are not disproportionately busty, despite big boobs being a conventionally attractive trait. To me this looks like a double standard.
Nah I understood. But that less than 5% is a hard cap, before we even get into good looks. The actresses are decent looking usually, and the number of drama girls (girls that want to act as a job etc.) that will have the good looks and big boobs (and hopefully slim) is tiny. All said, the number of girls that want to act, and can act, and merely have decent looks + slim (or at least not fat) will be like 90%+ of the pool of actresses. Imo anyway. Thus I would find it is likely not a double standard.

And I would add, I hear tell from LA residents that if you get out in the out and about life around hollywood area it is filled with a very large number of "unreasonably hot girls" (all trying to land high status husbands or roles or both). If you're already pulling outrageously hot girls out there they're more likely to be in shape.

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
Nah I understood. But that less than 5% is a hard cap, before we even get into good looks. The actresses are decent looking usually, and the number of drama girls (girls that want to act as a job etc.) that will have the good looks and big boobs (and hopefully slim) is tiny. All said, the number of girls that want to act, and can act, and merely have decent looks + slim (or at least not fat) will be like 90%+ of the pool of actresses. Imo anyway. Thus I would find it is likely not a double standard.

And I would add, I hear tell from LA residents that if you get out in the out and about life around hollywood area it is filled with a very large number of "unreasonably hot girls" (all trying to land high status husbands or roles or both). If you're already pulling outrageously hot girls out there they're more likely to be in shape.
Alright, I'll leave it at that. I can't substantiate anything. It's just based on observation.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
they would almost certainly have premium breeding by then and be like 5'9 even for women and their dudes would be like 6'3.
Paul himself is descripted as childish looking for his age (15 at the begin of Dune) and rather scrawny and small in comparison di Feyd Rautha (by the end, age 17) despide the years of battleing and the weirding techniques and weapons training. Nor women are ever described as junonic apart from a later character from the God Emperor of Dune, who is an exception and considered a peculiar looking giantess.

The humanity as product of the Bene Gesserith opera is faster, longer living and smarter then the, let's say, current model, and probaly even stronger, but it's never pointed that they might look much different then us.

Reactions: Tromilka

meatnowhere

Dec 6, 2018
Paul himself is descripted as childish looking for his age (15 at the begin of Dune) and rather scrawny and small in comparison di Feyd Rautha (by the end, age 17) despide the years of battleing and the weirding techniques and weapons training. Nor women are ever described as junonic apart from a later character from the God Emperor of Dune, who is an exception and considered a peculiar looking giantess.

The humanity as product of the Bene Gesserith opera is faster, longer living and smarter then the, let's say, current model, and probaly even stronger, but it's never pointed that they might look much different then us.
bro they're all aristocracy/leadership caste in an 10000 year old empire. As you know, irl tall = much easier to be in leadership.

Leto: 6'4

Jessica: "tall" (for women that's ~5'7ish or more) (and obviously a great beauty as in every depiction and as any consort for aristocracy would be)

Grandad: "tall" (for men that's ~6'1 or more)

Shaddam (dad's cousin): tall

Irulan: "tall" (2nd cousin?)

Just as an fyi, you can literally observe this "upbreeding" (taller handsomer men/more beautiful and taller women than avg) in action in real life in several super high end city areas across the nation right now, off my back porch as one place. Fr Fr no cap fam.

For paul we never hear specifically what he is later in life but here's what he turns into after being short as a youth (before/after) (note his throne is supposed to be giant):

• Angry
Reactions: Tromilka

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
out of context but is there still any incest game "alive" out there?.. would prefer 2D but anything goes now
there's still couple around but never reach my cup of taste so i left them for years. but Japanese devs never disappoint me... you can find incest games on any hentai forum. patreon devs nowaday is milking contents just trying to capture more goat than they put their mind devote to the games. as example, they dropped the game very early state if no one interested in. so the more games you look up here, less games ever reach complete state. all my beloved project that i was support from early day all die out because of stupid patreon rules.

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes