Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
still with the blond princess of that game would have her own game where she is the mc and with many different types of men and humanoids would be hot. really like that girls look the dev came up with

Reactions: HardcoreLarry

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
can anyone tell me how much content in hours there is in the game ? i find it pretty short

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
can anyone tell me how much content in hours there is in the game ? i find it pretty short
It's hard to say, but it is indeed a short game. If you really take your time and try to do everything, maybe 4 hours? If you were to speedrun it (without exploits) it could surely be done in half an hour.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Dunno if anyone has mentioned this yet, but this game contains a bug that can prevent Alia from growing up at end of game. Pretty sure to trigger it you need Alia as a companion during endgame invasion, which can cause Jessica to breastfeed her during end credits. This breaks the epilogue, so Jessica ends up permanently breastfeeding instead. Lucky for me I had a save from earlier to try again, it worked fine the second try.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UltraSymmetrical
4.40 star(s) 98 Votes