Dec 11, 2018
Thought this might help all those without any artistic skills who want to generate stuff with balsamique artstyle or continue behind the dune.
That's a cool thing for sure, but I would consider it unethical to put out a substantial amount of AI art of a particular artist's style. Unless you have their permission, of course, or if it's just a handful of pictures or just for personal use, then it can't hurt them.

I'm fully aware, that I'm writing this on a piracy forum, but with these LORAs, you don't just hurt the original artists' bottom line, but you also draw away the attention, that they need and crave.

DickCheese420

Apr 9, 2021
That's a cool thing for sure, but I would consider it unethical to put out a substantial amount of AI art of a particular artist's style. Unless you have their permission, of course, or if it's just a handful of pictures or just for personal use, then it can't hurt them.

I'm fully aware, that I'm writing this on a piracy forum, but with these LORAs, you don't just hurt the original artists' bottom line, but you also draw away the attention, that they need and crave.
It's mainly for people who want to generate their own pictures of Jessica or other popular character from the game with an artstyle close or similar to the original... I see no problem as long as your are not "that guy" who generates hundreds of AI generated stuff and opens a patreon to cash out on idiots with a stolen artstyle. (aka shexyo)

Also while AI is a threat for any artist because it mimics artstyles and like you said draw away the attention away from the original artist, F95 and other leak website also draw away the attention from paying the artist and it hurts them far more than the AI ever will... cuz let's be honest, most of the people here wait for weekly/monthly leaks like zombies and some even stopped paying the artists because they knew they could get it for free here... then they share all the leaks to different websites like r34, reddit, booru's... leak culture targets artists patreon or gumroad wallets and that's where it hurts the most, pirates will tell you some bullshit excuses like "it gives them more exposure" like it's some kind for currency you can pay your bills with.

Reactions: dokodesuka

Err0r 0ne

Sep 23, 2017
Weird....
Last time I remember I plan and launch th' attack with Stilgar.
Without kill him.
Now it seems it's impossible to launch th' attack without killing him.
Anyone know how to avoid killing Stilgar?
I have nuke and disable shield.

And how to get "Paul was a loser"?

Dec 11, 2018
Weird....
Last time I remember I plan and launch th' attack with Stilgar.
Without kill him.
Now it seems it's impossible to launch th' attack without killing him.
Anyone know how to avoid killing Stilgar?
I have nuke and disable shield.

And how to get "Paul was a loser"?
You don't have to kill him, if you have the Duncan Idaho Ghola. Have Duncan follow you, when you talk to Stilgar about the attack, and he will convince Stilgar to help out (I think this might work with Leto, too, but I'm not sure).

You get the "Paul was a loser" scene by dying, when the Harkonnen attack the palace.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
You don't have to kill him, if you have the Duncan Idaho Ghola. Have Duncan follow you, when you talk to Stilgar about the attack, and he will convince Stilgar to help out (I think this might work with Leto, too, but I'm not sure).

You get the "Paul was a loser" scene by dying, when the Harkonnen attack the palace.
I usually have the Harkonnen captain as a Ghola. I never had the option to kill Stilgar even when i had Leto od Idaho. How does it happen?

Dec 11, 2018
I usually have the Harkonnen captain as a Ghola. I never had the option to kill Stilgar even when i had Leto od Idaho. How does it happen?
I don't remember how it works exactly, but it has to do with sleeping around with the Fremen leaders too much. Was it using the voice on all of them? Did Stilgar have to be present, when you do it? Not sure. But he will refuse to initiate the attack on the palace and you have to replace replace him or have Duncan/Leto convince him. Having a Stilgar ghola leads to an amusing dialogue with one of the other Fremen.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I don't remember how it works exactly, but it has to do with sleeping around with the Fremen leaders too much. Was it using the voice on all of them? Did Stilgar have to be present, when you do it? Not sure. But he will refuse to initiate the attack on the palace and you have to replace replace him or have Duncan/Leto convince him. Having a Stilgar ghola leads to an amusing dialogue with one of the other Fremen.
Last time i did that (using the voice to take advantage of fremen leaders) i just gholaed Leto (or maybe Idhao, but i think Leto) and he took up the role of leader and even became the actual emperor. It must have been quite some run to have to kill Stilgar to move on :D.

Err0r 0ne

Sep 23, 2017

Thank you.

Dec 11, 2018
Thought this might help all those without any artistic skills who want to generate stuff with balsamique artstyle or continue behind the dune.
A user named Kisato has posted a whole bunch of pictures made with this LORA on Balsamique's discord (with permission).
I'll share a few in here. Many of the pictures aren't all that good. They either don't resemble Balsa's style enough or they have the typical problems or they're just plain boring.
It looks like he's going to generate more. Here are my favourites so far:
View attachment ab85238831673636cad7af4bcdf36dd0fd757fe9_high.webp
View attachment dec5719aa2a12b4f8ea5925287d5ae6d18551f05_high.webp
image0.jpg image3.jpg image4.jpg image6.jpg UGgMA7w.png

Last edited:

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
In the gallery images for that LORA, there was this image here that I think doesn't really seem to follow Balsamique's style:

00043-2795994495.jpeg

However, it's interesting to know that the algorithm thinks his style is similar to a modern anime style. I remember that many months ago someone was asking how to define Balsamique's style. The AI can help categorize.

Dec 11, 2018
In the gallery images for that LORA, there was this image here that I think doesn't really seem to follow Balsamique's style:

However, it's interesting to know that the algorithm thinks his style is similar to a modern anime style. I remember that many months ago someone was asking how to define Balsamique's style. The AI can help categorize.
He's definitely strongly influence by anime/manga, so I'm not surprised by the LORA'S results.

Here's an influence map, that he posted on DA a long time ago:
d2xukzj-5bdc3faa-37df-4c1a-9bc6-784cec9c309c.jpg

Sep 29, 2021
Im fine with artists getting their portfolio together (one artist doesn't have to perfectly imitate another). If you feel inspired thats a good start.

Dec 11, 2018

Err0r 0ne

Sep 23, 2017
Kisato is continuing to churn them out. Here's a selection of new stuff:
View attachment 2731800 View attachment 2731789 View attachment 2731791 View attachment 2731792 View attachment 2731793 View attachment 2731794 View attachment 2731796
View attachment 2731817
View attachment 2731818
And this one was inspired by Anbarin, the short-haired Fremen leader.
View attachment 2731788

And the fanart continues, because Night is back! They have made some quality AI-assisted stuff in the past, and now there's more!
View attachment 2731802 View attachment 2731804 View attachment 2731805 View attachment 2731806 View attachment 2731807 View attachment 2731808 View attachment 2731809 View attachment 2731811
Damn nice.
I can see th' art look like David.

gag101

Jan 26, 2019
Kisato is continuing to churn them out. Here's a selection of new stuff:
View attachment 2731800 View attachment 2731789 View attachment 2731791 View attachment 2731792 View attachment 2731793 View attachment 2731794 View attachment 2731796
View attachment 2731817
View attachment 2731818
And this one was inspired by Anbarin, the short-haired Fremen leader.
View attachment 2731788

And the fanart continues, because Night is back! They have made some quality AI-assisted stuff in the past, and now there's more!
View attachment 2731802 View attachment 2731804 View attachment 2731805 View attachment 2731806 View attachment 2731807 View attachment 2731808 View attachment 2731809 View attachment 2731811
Much BETTER!! Keep it up captain.

4.40 star(s) 98 Votes