-Do the boobjob
-do the bath handjob
-Lower the shields
-Call out the emperor and baron for killing leto
-Pick mother option
-agree to follow her plan
-kill the baron

Are any of these choices wrong?
You must learn the voice from Jessica to the point where she tells you to try it on the Fremen. After that, never try to use it on her.
I am not sure if lowering the shield instead of recovering the atomic bombs has any impact on the ending, but I don’t think so.

Also, after the ending you must talk with the various characters and wait a day or two to have the wedding vision. (Yes, you can’t actually marry Jessica but if you did everything correctly and have this vision you can talk to her about it and from then on you can have sex scenes with her without using the voice).

Reactions: Popgoes668

Trint

Jun 3, 2019
You must learn the voice from Jessica to the point where she tells you to try it on the Fremen. After that, never try to use it on her.
I am not sure if lowering the shield instead of recovering the atomic bombs has any impact on the ending, but I don’t think so.

Also, after the ending you must talk with the various characters and wait a day or two to have the wedding vision. (Yes, you can’t actually marry Jessica but if you did everything correctly and have this vision you can talk to her about it and from then on you can have sex scenes with her without using the voice).
Oh so it gives you the book end, and then during that bonus phase its a random vision, (when you come back after 10 years)

cheryl112

Dec 21, 2021
Ok is it me? Or is the whole game very laggy? Is it possible to run this game on some other program besides adobe flash player?

Sep 29, 2021
I havent experienced any lag on the platforms I've used (Win 7 & 10 64bit). I don't know what the results are on a Linux or Macintosh.

P.S. Im going to search for some more AI behind the dune fan art to post if the human fan art has slowed. :p

poil

May 18, 2017
Ok is it me? Or is the whole game very laggy? Is it possible to run this game on some other program besides adobe flash player?
The game can get quite heavy on the CPU. For the overall performance you can try lowering Flash's settings or reducing the resolution by reducing the window size.
For the lagginess appearing after playing for a while you can just restart the game.
Other programs to run swf exists but afaik they are not better in that regard and have many other caveats.

Reactions: Popgoes668

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
I tried the ruffle flash emulator (chrome extension) on a mac system recently and it performed a bit better than when I tried the adobe flash player some years ago. The game has received many updates in between so the comparison isn't fair. Just try one or two alternatives and see what works best for you.

HicEtNunc

Jul 31, 2023
There are small bits and pieces of Messiah all throughout BtD, like the Guild navigator, gholas, and teenage temptress Alia. But there isn't any real story connection between the epilogue and Messiah, except for the terraforming bit.
Balsamique made a parody of a game from the nineties, keeping the game mechanics, storyline, music, graphics (bodies aside)

So there isnt' going to be any messiah business

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
Balsamique made a parody of a game from the nineties, keeping the game mechanics, storyline, music, graphics (bodies aside)

So there isnt' going to be any messiah business
What are you talking about? The elements I mentioned are clearly there. And he made significant changes from Cryo's Dune game.

Reactions: dokodesuka and lmno

Finuee

Sep 14, 2022
What game engine does this games uses ?
And is there a way to emulate it on Android ?
It's a flash game, so it works under a flash executer. The exe file that's the standard download has one embedded. If you want to run it on an Android device, there are apk ports in this thread, but if I recall correctly they require a flash framework installed, like Adobe AIR. It's discontinued, but you can find it around, just be careful where you download it from. In my experience from when I tried it on my phone, it runs more or less acceptably, though it somewhat stutters now and then, and can be a little unstable after running for some time. But that was over 5 years ago, on a device much less powerful than the ones currently available.

Reactions: Ntrsugar

newspaperkind69

Mar 25, 2024
True. Her design is a bit unremarkable compared to the other characters and thus she isn't a fan favourite and people rarely requested more scenes with her.
I like how she looks, but for someone who's the “canonical” choice as Paul’s first concubine in the game (assuming this because she doesn’t appear in the spice orgy but Harah does), there’s only like one solo scene with Chani.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 98 Votes