reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
Saves don't work! Otherwise you need better instructions on where to put the files. I followed the notes listed in the install nothing happened?
These saves are pretty old by now. I don't know if they even still work. I'd have to try it out myself. The game now supports multiple saves. Back then it didn't, so at the very least the instructions should be obsolete now.

reynold.biplane

Dec 11, 2018
btw was it ever mentioned if there were any other civilizations in the dune universe? the empire pretty much controls the entire galaxy right? so any external threats of a original-ish varity could concievely be added on top of the above mentioned... or would that be better for a thrid game idea? :unsure: personally i'm a big fan of the power grab-> management -> invasion by an external force story progression in most kindom building fiction. even if it is cliche and done to death. imo it's just natural progression... unless assaination or folly comes round anyways.
As far as we know the empire encompasses the entire galaxy, and outside of that is either unexplored or uninhabited. We barely even know what goes on INSIDE the empire. There are so many worlds and we know of only a few.

An external threat apparently appears in the 5th book (haven't read beyond 4). It takes place thousands of years after the first book. Humanity has scattered and settled outside the galaxy. A splinter group of the Bene Gesserit called the Honored Matres returns to the galaxy with the intent to conquer it.

4.40 star(s) 99 Votes