VN Ren'Py Abandoned Behind The Walls [S01E03 TEST] [LStudio]

2.60 star(s) 21 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Why, exactly, is this a solo project?
Money.

People can't afford teams.

Sending stuff to random strangers is a shit way to do it too. I've known devs that have had a lot of work deleted or stolen.

Unless they know the people they are working with there is no trust and they would rather work alone.

"The Secret Reloaded" they did same thing in this game. And have to play from start again. One conversation wrong choosed
You miss entire scene in next update.
That's how games with choices should work. Pick wrong, don't get anything. That's the point.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
some devs are just .... they ask basicaly in every posting, sentense for support via money on paetron ..and than what ? they deliver crapp like :
NEW FEATURE: MODE [Cinema, Original, Comic] <-----this !!!!!!!!!!
unnessesary bullshoit, no continuation on the story, nothing .... they come across with crapp renders...imean .. there are games out here with renders, where your jaw is crashing on the table...and they still ask for money...
why cant u devs ( i mean all devs in generall ) deliver GOOD stuff, and ask than for support and money, instead of delivering shit and asking .....
That is the reason why I don't support every new developer that springs up. Your shit needs to be good for me to consider supporting. Like City of Broken Dreams good.

I mean I could make high quality renders(my rig can handle it) but I know that isn't enough. It needs to have a good story and some high quality animations and good gameplay mechanics.

I remember playing one game that they kept putting a Patreon advertisement through the story. I basically told them that it wasn't necessary. Either on the menu or at the end of the update is fine but don't sprinkling it all over the place like you are.

Another thing I am quite tire of hearing is that developers cant make the game without financial support??? Okay you got yourself a good rig. You can do it. Just work on the project part time like normal people do. They go to work and work on it when they can. Don't be desperate that you say I can't make the game without your money. Because if you are only making the game so people can pay your rent, you are not going to do a good job.

I think a lot of times people release a small demo and they expect everyone to drop in support. If you are going to release something to the public, just make sure it is pretty good. I dont call something that I can finish in a minute good.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Behind The Walls S01E03.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
That is the reason why I don't support every new developer that springs up. Your shit needs to be good for me to consider supporting. Like City of Broken Dreams good.

I mean I could make high quality renders(my rig can handle it) but I know that isn't enough. It needs to have a good story and some high quality animations and good gameplay mechanics.

I remember playing one game that they kept putting a Patreon advertisement through the story. I basically told them that it wasn't necessary. Either on the menu or at the end of the update is fine but don't sprinkling it all over the place like you are.

Another thing I am quite tire of hearing is that developers cant make the game without financial support??? Okay you got yourself a good rig. You can do it. Just work on the project part time like normal people do. They go to work and work on it when they can. Don't be desperate that you say I can't make the game without your money. Because if you are only making the game so people can pay your rent, you are not going to do a good job.

I think a lot of times people release a small demo and they expect everyone to drop in support. If you are going to release something to the public, just make sure it is pretty good. I dont call something that I can finish in a minute good.
Exactly. Check the dev from "Who's your father". That guy released one horrible first episode with grainy renders, stupid story, and a 8 giga download separated in 3 parts (8 gigas not because of the content but because it's badly "optimized" and with 4 gigas of mp3) and upon his first release he already had created a patreon with 12 tiers going up to 120$ for the last tier, a suscribe star, a buy me a coffee, etc. A joke.

At least the dev of this game has nice renders.

Last edited:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This is quite slow paced, which is fine if you are just after character development. :oops: :coffee:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hmm Same Ending nothing ....Empty :unsure: size 1.59 GB nothing yet happening :rolleyes:
MC (should at least fuck someone) :cool:(y) or take revenge from Mom's Boss for those Messages :cool:And fuck Boss wife hahaha and his Daughter ...:devilish:
Game is Good but no action YET :cool:(y)One Tip -Make Mc Fuck everyone:cool:and dont let anyone hit him like in the end of game

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I got this when opening a save
Code:
 I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 264, in script
    python:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 268, in <module>
    renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BehindTheWalls-S01E03-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BehindTheWalls-S01E03-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
    run(restart)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BehindTheWalls-S01E03-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
    renpy.execution.run_context(True)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BehindTheWalls-S01E03-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
    context.run()
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 264, in script
    python:
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BehindTheWalls-S01E03-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BehindTheWalls-S01E03-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 268, in <module>
    renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BehindTheWalls-S01E03-pc\renpy\game.py", line 333, in call_in_new_context
    return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BehindTheWalls-S01E03-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
    context.run()
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BehindTheWalls-S01E03-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BehindTheWalls-S01E03-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BehindTheWalls-S01E03-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BehindTheWalls-S01E03-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BehindTheWalls-S01E03-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3477, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BehindTheWalls-S01E03-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BehindTheWalls-S01E03-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BehindTheWalls-S01E03-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BehindTheWalls-S01E03-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BehindTheWalls-S01E03-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BehindTheWalls-S01E03-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BehindTheWalls-S01E03-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 910, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BehindTheWalls-S01E03-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 845, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BehindTheWalls-S01E03-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BehindTheWalls-S01E03-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 729, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "C:\Users\obliv\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\BehindTheWalls-S01E03-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 62, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)
ImportError: No module named matrix

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Behind The Walls S01E03
Mon May 25 14:42:36 2020

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I can not understand why hide the tags of the games. Under the excuse of "they are not together at that exact moment" or any other way of bordering on reality (like Ross in Friends saying they were taking a break) they hide that it has ntr. I am neither for nor against, but I think it is much better to accept what almost everyone feels as ntr and put it in the tags. And nothing happens. Do you have ntr? It gets and that's it. You prevent people who come looking for a game without that fetish from encountering unpleasant surprise and the forums are filled with comments protesting the topic. The sister fucks with the boyfriend in the room? Well, it is logical. Does the mother have or will she have sex with the boss'? She will have no choice. It is perceived as ntr? YES

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
I can not understand why hide the tags of the games. Under the excuse of "they are not together at that exact moment" or any other way of bordering on reality (like Ross in Friends saying they were taking a break) they hide that it has ntr. I am neither for nor against, but I think it is much better to accept what almost everyone feels as ntr and put it in the tags. And nothing happens. Do you have ntr? It gets and that's it. You prevent people who come looking for a game without that fetish from encountering unpleasant surprise and the forums are filled with comments protesting the topic. The sister fucks with the boyfriend in the room? Well, it is logical. Does the mother have or will she have sex with the boss'? She will have no choice. It is perceived as ntr? YES
Still has the same beta male MC and forced ntr even after re writing ?

evr

Apr 9, 2018
I find everything in it excellent except maybe the hint to ntr, besides that I really love the story, the charaters personalities, how funny it is and where it goes, I'm sure that if the dev decides to work fully on this game it can bring some amazing results, keep going !

2.60 star(s) 21 Votes