VN Ren'Py Abandoned Behind The Walls [S01E03 TEST] [LStudio]

2.60 star(s) 21 Votes

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
There is no ntr in this game
Did you played the previous updates more then a year no action for MC .fucker act like a sissy bi**h .as I mentioned before
Check page 20 about ntr(if you want to know what I am pointing at) .it is Devs game he can do whatever he wants ,but I can't stand for this cheap tricks to add ntr without any tag.love interest getting fucked is ntr no matter what the situation is .

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Did you played the previous updates more then a year no action for MC .fucker act like a sissy bi**h .as I mentioned before
Check page 20 about ntr(if you want to know what I am pointing at) .it is Devs game he can do whatever he wants ,but I can't stand for this cheap tricks to add ntr without any tag.love interest getting fucked is ntr no matter what the situation is .
I don't know what post you mean on page 20, but developer of this game made this post after previous episode so why are you still whining about ntr.
Fuck guys, you're way over exaggerating.
First of all, as an answer to this:

I clearly said:

By which I obviously meant: GIRLS WON'T HAVE ANY SEXUAL CONTACT WITH ANY OTHER MAN BESIDES THE MC.

And to be totally clear that means:
  • NO TITJOBS WITH OTHER MEN BESIDES THE MC
  • NO ASSJOBS WITH OTHER MEN BESIDES THE MC
  • NO BLOWJOBS WITH OTHER MEN BESIDES THE MC
  • NO HANDJOBS WITH OTHER MEN BESIDES THE MC
  • NO FOOTJOBS WITH OTHER MEN BESIDES THE MC
  • NO THIGHJOBS WITH OTHER MEN BESIDES THE MC
  • NO LEGJOBS WITH OTHER MEN BESIDES THE MC
  • NO PANTIEJOBS WITH OTHER MEN BESIDES THE MC
  • NO SEX WITH OTHER MEN BESIDES THE MC
  • NO ANAL WITH OTHER MEN BESIDES THE MC
  • NO OTHER MEN BESIDES THE MC WILL CUM ON THEIR FACES/TITS/ASS/PUSSY/BACK/STOMACH/LEGS/ARMS/HAIR/FOREHEAD/EYES NOR EVEN ON THEIR FUCKING EARS
  • THEY WON'T TAKE A PART IN AN ORGY* [*THEY WILL DO IT ONLY IF THE MC WILL BE THE ONLY MALE TAKING PART IN IT]
  • NO SNEAKY THREESOMES/FOURSOMES/XSOMES
  • NO SNEAKY GANGBANGS TOO
  • NO SNEAKY ANALS IN RESTROOMS WHILE HAVING A DIARRHEA WITH OTHER MEN BESIDES THE MC - NO ACTUALLY THAT WON'T HAPPEN EVEN WITH THE MC

I have no idea how to be more clear. Lord please help me, THIS GAME ISN'T TAGGED NTR BECAUSE IT DOESN'T AND WILL NOT CONTAINT ANY NTR CONTENT, FOR GOD'S SAKE!

The scene I mentioned about is connected with plot and all of you will have to wait and see. NO ONE IS GOING TO TAKE THEIR COCKS OUT AROUND "OUR" GIRLS.

If you want to talk about how much you hate NTR why don't you guys go and find a right thread for that?

How many times I have to repeat myself?!

Guys, seriously this is a solo-venture project and I'll be completely honest with you since I have nothing to lose, after almost 1,5 year of development where I spent 8-12 hours every god damn day preparing this game for you, and only for you f95zone community, the last thing I need is listening to your deluge of complaints about something that doesn't even take place in my game. I'm really doing my best here, not mentioning that all I get back for my day&night labor is... tons of complaints and... $30 from Patreon.

Yeah, I'm a true milker. I have no idea how to spend this enormous amount of money, help me guys chose: shall I buy a lambo or a ferrari? Or perhaps a mansion in the valley? Or no, I'll buy the mansion for the next month pay.

Oh, by the way did I tell you guys that I spent over $3k on the rig just for this project?
I know, I'm probably a shitty businessman.

A lot of those accusations probably comes from people that never been a patron of any project. Yet they have so much to say...

And a lot of you seem to not understand that developing a game isn't as pleasing as you think. And it isn't as easy as you think. It's a tough, time-consuming challenge.

For real guys, if you don't like this game I'm not forcing you to play it, you can go check other games. There's a lot of them worth your attention and time, I'm more than sure you'll find something that'll suit your needs. And most importantly, in a lot of them the MC will be the only male in the world, isn't it a dream coming true?

And why you waited a month for an 'grammar fix' update? Well, perhaps because I'm not a native English speaker and I needed someone else to look into the script? If I would be able to fix the grammar by myself then you really think I'd release an update with so many mistakes in the first place?

Fuck, seriously I'm sick and tired of this shit. For last one and a half god damn year I haven't have any time for myself. I devoted as much time as I can just to make this game for you. I even started to sleep only 3 hours per day just to be able to learn more and to provide you with better quality...

I'm just powerless.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
I understand that and hopefully he will come out strong but I just can't lie and call it the best game ever ,the story is weak at best.

And then there is ntr thing it is an another lame excuse to walk around it .you mean to tell me they are playing video game inside that room .and about that dream sequence who dreams of there L.I s getting fucked unless they have a cuck fetish .so NTR tag is needed ,it is so missleading for unexpecting players .
I don't know what post you mean on page 20, but developer of this game made this post after previous episode so why are you still whining about ntr.
Check out this post and pls play the game first

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
They basically don't won't to see any female characters having sex or involved in romance with other than the MC, they would just called that ntr no matter what, even if it's not.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
I genuinely don't understand why so many people vehemently defend this game. I haven't played this update and I don't plan to. I played the last update and it simply didn't feel right to me. The sister's relationship didnt feel right, the mother's situation didn't feel right. Adding these to the fact that the main character is so ... You know what I mean ? I just don't play these games to see everyone else other than the main character get fucked by randoms, expecially when the main character is like this. I guess everyone should at least try it once and see, but a lot of the complaints that are made for this game in the comments are valid, yet the people who like this game vehemently defend this game and basically dismiss those comments ...

Reactions: Mayonesa and namiv

namiv

Feb 19, 2020
View attachment 644797

Overview:
Have you ever wandered through a town and thought to yourself, what kind of history do each one of these buildings hide? They witnessed ups and downs, births and deaths, marriages and divorces, adultery and values. If only these walls could talk, we'd discover so many unbelievable stories. After all, we are all taking part in mysterious adventures...​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-24
Release Date: 2020-05-04
Developer: LStudio - - -
Censored: None
Version: S01E03
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Fan Signatures:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac:
MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID

Extra:
FAN SIGNATURE -
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
View attachment 644849 View attachment 644850 View attachment 644853 View attachment 644856 View attachment 644858 View attachment 644976
if you really care about the story like the way it was advertised in the intro, please cut the useless conversions and focus on the STORY.
as a review to this project, until the previous release;
I see a very beautiful design (10/10) and a potential outcome (5/10) and very poor presentation of the story (1/10)
please don't get mad, there are projects with far worst story presentations but player wouldnt bother to even criticize them.
but when one or two sides of the triangle are good, i cant help to remind the developers that they could have produced an ace.
bests of luck

Reactions: Joejackson

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Love the breaking the 4th wall.. love the renders.. love the back and forth between the charactors.. And while love might be a strong word....

When I came to the end of the game as it sits I was like NOOO! not now.. so yeah, love it is. ;) Not saying it's perfect by any stretch.. there were things I didn't love.. or even like. But the game overall has a good shot at top 10%

One part that sticks out.. When they are describing the games they might make.. Damned if I haven't played them all.. yeah I was grinning my ass off. 7/10 as it stands with upside available and me waiting on it.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The art work is not great. Far too sharp and far too much contrast. It was painful watching it. Textbox is far too big. It is a third of the screen and far too dark. The renders have the characters far too low in the picture which with the large textbox means there is not much visible.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
the mc looks underage as fuck. i dont like it.
the mom and the sis renders look good and like real human being. I pass that story with the 13 yo mc
For those who still don't understand this is a game
The F95 is not advisable for "moralists"
The F95 is a democratic website
does not force anyone to download games

2.60 star(s) 21 Votes