Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Ok so because the last request I made went so well, how about something different...female streaking! We've only seen male streaking in the game as a ritual but....it's definitely a female one too. So just any streaking picture of some of the main girls, or any of them like Jill, Maya, Josy, Sage etc

Asharatf

Dec 26, 2018
Forgot to ask, what is everyones specs on their machines?

CPU: I7 9700k with a massive noctua air cooler
Motherboard: z390 Aorus ultra
Ram: 16Gb 3200 (Need more)
Video Card: 2070 Super
Drives: 500gb NVME, 1tb ssd and a 4tb (need more again :()

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
Ok so because the last request I made went so well, how about something different...female streaking! We've only seen male streaking in the game as a ritual but....it's definitely a female one too. So just any streaking picture of some of the main girls, or any of them like Jill, Maya, Josy, Sage etc
This is a really interesting idea.

I'm not happy with the final product, but here's the end result of the threesome.

009pw.jpg

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
You all never fail here, damn! Female public nudity is the best though, hands down. I'm surprised we haven't seen more due to plots like the HOTS being initiated, the public sex tasks, the revenge plot between us and Quinn....maybe it's still to come. Either way, if you're reading DrPinkCake, stay the course. Please just do what you do.

Reactions: Morgan42

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
ChainZero I'm sure most people have forgotten how amazingly accurate your models looked.
Today I browsed through my fan-art folders and came across some of your old renders. Damn dude, do they look spot-on!
Among the best we can find.

I mean, take a look at these for example:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Man, it'd be great if you could treat us to a few more of these when you have some spare time between updates of your game Connected :love:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes