Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Asharatf

Dec 26, 2018
I've been experimenting with rendering the background and the characters separately, and this would be a perfect place to do so. Light the characters as you want them lit, and they can pop really well. It also helps with render times, because the separate renders are simpler, and more likely to be GPU rendered.

Example - the top one was all rendered together, and CPU rendered. It took 15-20 hours (it's the mirrored bits on the wall!) The bottom one was rendered in three passes (the room, Sage and MC, and Quinn and the bondage horse), and assembled in GIMP. (It's a little more complicated than that, but not much, and of course I turned on the DOF). Doing it this way, I was able to light the characters enough to really make them pop without washing out the room. Rendering time was about 2-3 hours, and it added maybe 20-30 minutes of my active time.

View attachment 818273 View attachment 818271
Tried doing a render with Quinn and seperated everything like you said. Quinn ended up taking about 4.5 hours, I didn't finish the rest as the room alone was already at 4 and had probably another 2-3 to go. Might be the lighting I do that makes it go slower, got some new stuff I want to try out.

This is the one I did using the canvases the way I have been for a few weeks now, it took about 6 hours and maybe 15 minutes to combine everything in photoshop. Also for some reason depth of field is never very strong for my renders, not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Quinn-Maid-Quinn-Beauty.jpg

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Forgot to ask, what is everyones specs on their machines?

CPU: I7 9700k with a massive noctua air cooler
Motherboard: z390 Aorus ultra
Ram: 16Gb 3200 (Need more)
Video Card: 2070 Super
Drives: 500gb NVME, 1tb ssd and a 4tb (need more again :()
Here are mine :
Laptop Asus ROG-STRIX
CPU I7-9700K
16gb RAM
RTX 2070
256gb ssd + 1tb SSD

It works good so far (my previous rig was 7 years old... so I didn't even start anything on it :ROFLMAO: )

alood_loofa

Nov 5, 2017
Wow, those are fantastic! It's like she had a Freaky Friday swap with Quinn. But that being said, any chance we get a "good twin" Quinn? The corruption of Jill sure is hot, but the purification of Quinn with modest clothing, more subtle makeup, non dyed hair, and minimal tattoos would make my dick diamonds! She's a good girl deep down!

Reactions: Tshaw17

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020
Wow, those are fantastic! It's like she had a Freaky Friday swap with Quinn. But that being said, any chance we get a "good twin" Quinn? The corruption of Jill sure is hot, but the purification of Quinn with modest clothing, more subtle makeup, non dyed hair, and minimal tattoos would make my dick diamonds! She's a good girl deep down!
Quinn doesn't have any tattoos actually :devilish:

Reactions: 311 and mojococo

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I use to fix that stuff, the center depth and center smoother ones work the best. Fit control helps with poke through too.
Yeah, I just got that, and am working on learning it.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes