Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

HTC211

Nov 22, 2021
Lazy boy... to lazy to type "guitar" in DAZ store? lol

...and why do you need a guitar? I'm betting Nicole and her mare prefer techno XD

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Glad you like it! not gonna lie, it's not impossible I pull the model out again soon, developping a bit of a thing for her now ;)
I don't know if it was intentional or not, but your Sally imagery really seemed to be on the "foot-centric" side of things. And as a foot-man (and a Sally fan too of course) the focus of your artwork seemingly being on Sally's bare feet was like a dream come true! Far as I'm concerned you struck instant gold my friend! :cool:(y)

Once again, excellent work, and I'm already looking forward to future artwork.

miamid99

Nov 4, 2019
I don't know if it was intentional or not, but your Sally imagery really seemed to be on the "foot-centric" side of things. And as a foot-man (and a Sally fan too of course) the focus of your artwork seemingly being on Sally's bare feet was like a dream come true! Far as I'm concerned you struck instant gold my friend! :cool:(y)

Once again, excellent work, and I'm already looking forward to future artwork.
I'm a beginner, been doing 3d art a few months now. Never really had a foot fetish but making pinup art got me more and more into it. Nice feet are (imo) such an essential part to a sexy, suggestive, erotic pose.
I'm realising myself that my art is more and more focusing on it (unconsciously really... I guess I just have to accept I might have a bit of a foot fetish).
Thanks again for your kind words :)

Reactions: Lou Gojira

scooman

Oct 8, 2022
I tried some Lilly stuff. But i`m actually just on a Minix Mini PC and the Graphic card sucks :)
Is anyone out here willing to render this for me? Would love to see it how it looks when its done.

apart from Lilly are the assets:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would be very happy if someone agrees to render it :)

Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I tried some Lilly stuff. But i`m actually just on a Minix Mini PC and the Graphic card sucks :)
Is anyone out here willing to render this for me? Would love to see it how it looks when its done.

apart from Lilly are the assets:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would be very happy if someone agrees to render it :)
You also had some Z Expression morphs attached to that scene. From what I seen, I assumed they attached without you actually using them and I honestly did not want to download and install them as I try not to use outside expression morphs. So I rendered this and resaved it without them. I changed the HDRI environment to one of the other Daz defaults (for a darker background)... and I had to add my own camera as yours was pointing at the tree trunk, heheh... I positioned it the same as you have it in the thumbnail image for the scene with camera focus etc...

Lilly_Waterworld.jpg

And I will attach the new scene DUF to this if you're curious...
View attachment (Night Hacker) Lilly Waterworld.7z

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Question for Night Hacker. Is it possible to build Lilly on G8 and not on G3? :unsure:
You could probably use a script to convert her to G8. I haven't used it yet, but I heard that XTransfer (I think that's the name) does a good job.

If you can find the same character assets for G8 (they often exist for both, but not always) you could. I tend to use the original assets the Dev uses to be as close to the original as possible. But that's just a personal preference. It used to be that conversion to G8 wasn't perfect and the face didn't look the same (smaller eyes and other problems). I'll have to try XTransfer sometime and see if it is better. I know most G3 assets can fit on G8 no problem.

Reactions: TREXrg

scooman

Oct 8, 2022
You also had some Z Expression morphs attached to that scene. From what I seen, I assumed they attached without you actually using them and I honestly did not want to download and install them as I try not to use outside expression morphs. So I rendered this and resaved it without them. I changed the HDRI environment to one of the other Daz defaults (for a darker background)... andc I had to add my own camera as yours was pointing at the tree trunk, heheh... I positioned it the same as you have it in the thumbnail image for the scene with camera focus etc...

View attachment 2644384

And I will attach the new scene DUF to this if you're curious...
View attachment 2644386
Thank You Night Hacker. Made me happy. Yes.. I know. Cam etc where not as it should be. I gave up cause every process took hours :(. I had more in mind with this. Wanted to do a little Serie. From nice to naughty :p. The Expression is used before that one i used finally, but did not delte properly as it looks like.
Minix is not the right equipment. I better wait till I'm home in a few month and continue there with my real PC

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes