Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

HTC211

Nov 22, 2021
These Maya's boots (EP8 dorm party) ...anyone know the asset? I'm on my phone today and looking for them on a small screen is extremely inconvenient and ineffective.

2023-05-21_141658.jpg 2023-05-21_141618.jpg

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
These Maya's boots (EP8 dorm party) ...anyone know the asset? I'm on my phone today and looking for them on a small screen is extremely inconvenient and ineffective.

View attachment 2638796 View attachment 2638799
Went through my library, and glanced over a little on the web.
Those I couldn't find, I find similar stuff, but the heel is either pointy or way thinner.

If I stumble upon it in the future, I'll share and tag you.

Reactions: HTC211

HTC211

Nov 22, 2021
Went through my library, and glanced over a little on the web.
Those I couldn't find, I find similar stuff, but the heel is either pointy or way thinner.

If I stumble upon it in the future, I'll share and tag you.
THX. I've also searched probably all separate assets (in the sense of those in which only boots are available) and I'm becoming convinced that these boots are part of some outlift.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
THX. I've also searched probably all separate assets (in the sense of those in which only boots are available) and I'm becoming convinced that these boots are part of some outlift.
I searched outfits first, since a lot of great boots come from outfits. Example wise Bella's black leather jacket comes with dope boots and nice skirt/dress.

In any case, I'll keep an eye out.

EDIT: Nice, you found them :D

Last edited:

miamid99

Nov 4, 2019
Hello! C Sally no art at all?
As requested.
Sally isn't really my type, but I must admit it was fun to work with her. And damn, she be looking hot in pink!!
hope you like
(and as always, Night Hacker is the man to thank for the model)
BaDik Sally 1.png
BaDik Sally 2.png
BaDik Sally 3.png
BaDik Sally 4.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
Lily's Room Assets

Room/Polka dot Draws W/Clutter & Desk
Carpet
Desk Clutter:
Bottles
Shot Glasses
Whiskey Glass Similar not 100%, but it comes with liquid & morphs.​
Book Piles
Single Books & Metal Bottle
Toy Kitten
Desk Chair
Beds
Wall Mounted Heart
Elephant Painting
Floor Plant & Certificate
Clothes Hamper
Chest of Drawers
Chair
Rubbish Bin
Flower Painting
Bedroom Door
Large Picture Frame Similar, but close enough, frame only, art seems to be custom made. Download the texture I made for it below.

Included my scene file, some assets may not load properly or at all, as I edited them in blender. The Books on the desk for example.

Last edited:

andrewLiFer

Apr 22, 2021
miamid99
Hello! miamid99 awesome work! Thank you 10 or 10!

It seems to me that Sally is different from the rest in the way she is a secretary. Or Nerd secretary geeks. In practice, this is what the creator is shown to us in special art with her.

Reactions: miamid99

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Funny you should say that, I've been busy finding all the assets for her room. One quick render of her in it. View attachment 2640476
Lily's Room Assets

Room/Polka dot Draws W/Clutter & Desk
Carpet
Desk Clutter:
Bottles
Shot Glasses
Whiskey Glass Similar not 100%, but it comes with liquid & morphs.​
Book Piles
Single Books & Metal Bottle
Toy Kitten
Desk Chair
Beds
Wall Mounted Heart
Elephant Painting
Floor Plant & Certificate
Clothes Hamper
Chest of Drawers
Chair
Rubbish Bin
Flower Painting
Bedroom Door
Large Picture Frame Similar, but close enough, frame only, art seems to be custom made. Download the texture I made for it below.

Included my scene file, some assets may not load properly or at all, as I edited them in blender. The Books on the desk for example.
Thanks for the assets, room may come in handy in the future, or maybe I’ll try to create something of my own based on them.:)

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
O damn Bella is just sexy. this is a great pic of her. What outfit are u using for her? really like the way the shirt is open and resting on her breasts
Thanks.
The shirt. (The same one on rain soaked Jill in my previous picture).
The Jeans. genesis-9

If you follow this tutorial it adds an auto-fit option allowing Genesis 8 to wear Genesis 9 clothes.

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
Thanks.
The shirt. (The same one on rain soaked Jill in my previous picture).
The Jeans. genesis-9

If you follow this tutorial it adds an auto-fit option allowing Genesis 8 to wear Genesis 9 clothes.

awesome. thanks for the tut link too

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes