Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

HTC211

Nov 22, 2021
FINALLY!!! That fucking painting.
MC's bedroom tree painting.

The funny thing is most of us probably already have it, search your content for Z BAR Back Wall. It's from the Zeddicuss 24 hour bar set. As per usual I updated the following link with the info.

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-fan-art.29960/post-10276238
Great find. It's actually funny because we know this bar well from Prep's Mansion and if anyone remembers a certain CR series - Tremolo playing guitar and Sage listening to him play at the bar - this picture wall is visible. All in all, standard: zero waste in DPC's edition.

Reactions: Night Hacker

Hypnos._

Dec 19, 2022
FINALLY!!! That fucking painting.
MC's bedroom tree painting.

The funny thing is most of us probably already have it, search your content for Z BAR Back Wall. It's from the Zeddicuss 24 hour bar set. As per usual I updated the following link with the info.

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-fan-art.29960/post-10276238
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, omg dude you are literally a beast, good fucking shit. For me personally, that was the last major thing i really cared about having in MC's room, it was the last major noticeable component, and we finally got it thanks to you. I did my own searching, i looked on every page of the "places and things" filter in the DAZ store, and i couldn't find it, and you just find it like that lol, really good job man.

edit: do you happen to know these two carpets? The black and whites ones, to be fair though, they are just plain white and black, so it wouldnt really matter if they are accurate or not.
MC Room 2.PNG MC Room 4.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: TREXrg

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, omg dude you are literally a beast, good fucking shit. For me personally, that was the last major thing i really cared about having in MC's room, it was the last major noticeable component, and we finally got it thanks to you. I did my own searching, i looked on every page of the "places and things" filter in the DAZ store, and i couldn't find it, and you just find it like that lol, really good job man.

edit: do you happen to know these two carpets? The black and whites ones, to be fair though, they are just plain white and black, so it wouldnt really matter if they are accurate or not.
View attachment 2632316 View attachment 2632315
Firstly, thanks.
Second, You give me too much credit, it was far from "finding it just like that", I went through the assets multiple times, skipping scenes I thought were irrelevant, turns out the bar wasn't irrelevent. lol

Onto the rugs.

For the TV rug I used the mesh from because the folds look the same.
For the texture? No idea. I used a carpet texture from
Not the same but close enough for me.

For the study rug. I have no idea, all I see is a black rectangle, nothing distinctive.
I just used the one from coloured black and sized.

At the end of the day which room will see the most fun, TV, study or the bedroom?
If by chance I find the exact match or something better, I'll post it, but I'm not going out of my way to look for them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TREXrg and Hypnos._

Hypnos._

Dec 19, 2022
Firstly, thanks.
Second, You give me too much credit, it was far from "finding it just like that", I went through the assets multiple times, skipping scenes I thought were irrelevant, turns out the bar wasn't irrelevent. lol

Onto the rugs.

For the TV rug I used the mesh from because the folds look the same.
For the texture? No idea. I used a carpet texture from
Not the same but close enough for me.

For the study rug. I have no idea, all I see is a black rectangle, nothing distinctive.
I just used the one from coloured black and sized.

At the end of the day which room will see the most fun, TV, study or the bedroom?
If by chance I find the exact match or something better, I'll post it, but I'm not going out of my way to look for them.
that's good enough for me, thanks, stuff like that aren't as important to get 100% right since close enough is usually good enough. The bedroom is definitely going to be the part with the most action, followed by the tv room, and the study? Idek what renders i could make in there, just nice to have for completion sake lol.

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
that's good enough for me, thanks, stuff like that aren't as important to get 100% right since close enough is usually good enough. The bedroom is definitely going to be the part with the most action, followed by the tv room, and the study? Idek what renders i could make in there, just nice to have for completion sake lol.
I noticed you used in game screens to show me want you were after, have you tried Unren?
It unpacks the game files which allows viewing of all the renders and movies, and the scripts if you want. It really does give you a new level of appreciation for the amount of work that goes into an episode.
I only recommend using Unren though, if you're happy that you've seen and done everything you want to see and do in the game.

https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

In case you haven't tried it.
I make a second install of the game.
Install and run the .bat file in the game .exe folder
Choose option 1 for the images and movies.
Choose option 2 if you want the renpy scripts.

Last edited:
Reactions: TREXrg and Hypnos._

Hypnos._

Dec 19, 2022
I noticed you used in game screens to show me want you were after, have you tried Unren?
It unpacks the game files which allows viewing of all the renders and movies, and the scripts if you want. It really does give you a new level of appreciation for the amount of work that goes into an episode.
I only recommend using Unren though, if you're happy that you've seen and done everything you want to see and do in the game.

https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

In case you haven't tried it.
I make a second install of the game.
Install and run the .bat file in the game .exe folder
Choose option 1 for the images and movies.
Choose option 2 if you want the renpy scripts.
That's good to know, thanks alot for that, I was wondering how people got all the raw files and also looked at the scripts and code, i guess this is the way. As for the renders, i have plenty of saves routes to be able to get to pretty much any render i want, and if i just press H i can get just the render in a screenshot, I just didn't care to do that for simply a reference image for asset hunting. In the future though i definitely will want to do my own digging on the game, but I didn't know how i would start before, now i do thanks to you.

Reactions: TREXrg
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes