Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I re-organized this so the Genesis character type is mentioned and they are in alphabetical order to make it easier to find someone.

Being a DIK threads where I posted my assets and scene subsets...
Arieth (G8F), Avery (G8F), Bella (G8F), Bianca (G8F), Bianca (G8F) (in costume), Caleb (G8M), Camila (G3F),
Cathy (G3F), Derek (G8F), Elena (G8F), Heather (G3F), Jade (G8F), Jill (G8F), Jill's Prep Bedroom, Josy (G8F),
Karen (G3F), Lynda Henderson (G8F), Lilly (G3F), Lilly (G8F), Madame Rose (G8F), Magnar (G3M), Maya (G8F),
Maya's dorm room, Melanie (G8F), Nicole/Envy (G3F), Patrick (G8M), Quinn (G8F), Riona (G8F), Sage (G8F),
Sally (G8F), Sarah (G8F), Tara (G8F), Tiffani (G3F), Tommy (G8M), Tremelo MC (G8M), Tybalt (G3M), Vinny (G8M),
Zoey (G8F)

Important asset download... the morphs listed below are used on ALL my characters and pretty much are required if you want to download any of my scene subsets above. You should probably have them anyhow if you want to create anything of your own.

Genesis 3 Male & Female Body Morphs (Unofficial Bundle)
Genesis 3 Male & Female Head Morphs (Unofficial Bundle)
Genesis 8 Male & Female Body Morphs (Unofficial Bundle)
HD Body Shapes & HD Head Morphs for Genesis 8 Female
Genesis 8 Male Head Morphs

Update: Added Madame Rose (G8F)

Last edited:

Hypnos._

Dec 19, 2022
Have we ever found out what asset DPC used for the park and the bench at the beginning of the game with Josy? Also maybe the bike too, i'd really appreciate any help. Night Hacker
Pillock you two are my asset plugs, you two are goats, maybe you could help me out:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: TREXrg

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Thanks mate, the honor isn't mine alone. Thank you to all the artists who do not mind me messing with their works.
True, no slight intended for them, but you took my dream team of Cammy & Rio from simple CGI model work to fantasy art. It really gives most of them a much more realistic feel.

ChaosKen

May 1, 2022
True, no slight intended for them, but you took my dream team of Cammy & Rio from simple CGI model work to fantasy art. It really gives most of them a much more realistic feel.
Glad you like them. This photorealism experiement has been pleasantly surprising. I thoroughly enjoyed the outcomes.

Reactions: Deadstroke

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
Have we ever found out what asset DPC used for the bench in the park at the beginning of the game with Josy? Also maybe the bike too, i'd really appreciate any help. Night Hacker
Pillock you two are my asset plugs, you two are goats, maybe you could help me out:ROFLMAO:
The bike.
The bench is from Which is actually Poser content, so you'll have to set that up in the Content Directory Manager. Just place the Runtime in a different folder somewhere and add it under Poser Content in the Content Manager.

Hypnos._

Dec 19, 2022
The bike.
The bench is from Which is actually Poser content, so you'll have to set that up in the Content Directory Manager. Just place the Runtime in a different folder somewhere and add it under Poser Content in the Content Manager.
Huge, thanks bro, now i just need the actual park lol, maybe Nighthacker has it if you don't.

edit: I realize now that in the post, i didnt make it clear that i needed the park too lol, ill edit that

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes