Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021

Josy in the setting, which everyone of us probably knows.

View attachment 2620649

ChipLecsap , no more granny content, I promise. That one you will enjoy :cool::p

View attachment 2620650

View attachment 2620656

I enjoyed working in this Cyberpunk environment so much that maybe this set will get a sequel with more characters if I manage to optimize.
Thanks to Night Hacker for Josy model and all other assets, that made this art possible.
Really beautifully made,Geralt From Rivia ,

Fiery red lips,piercing eyes and a real punk-like style,
josy at her best !! :love: :love:

Jun 30, 2022
Zoey.PNG
Hello everyone

I downloaded the assets to make Zoey Fan Art but I couldn't make the model look like Zoey (especially in face and head), what did I miss?

I will be glad if you explain in detail.

Hypnos._

Dec 19, 2022
In looking up Assets for another room, I came across the Hat Stand for MC's room, I updated that post with the info.
Edit: And the bedside cabinet picture.
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-fan-art.29960/post-10276238
good shit bro, seriously great job. I swear we nearly have every major asset for his room, the other little stuff might be hard to notice that its missing for most. The one last major asset we need is that annoying ass long painting in the TV part of MC's room, i've done some of my own searching for that as well, to no luck.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 2623697
Hello everyone

I downloaded the assets to make Zoey Fan Art but I couldn't make the model look like Zoey (especially in face and head), what did I miss?

I will be glad if you explain in detail.
Look, you can use the morph manually and create it using this tutorial:
Zoey creating guide
I see you have almost everything set: hairstyle, hair color, tattoos, but the face doesn't match. But you need to do some morphing.
Select the model, then in the bottom right menu click on "parameters".
Zoey.PNG
You need to set the required values in the guide from Night Hacker, which is at the link.

Or you can make it easier: download the scene subset archive that he added at the very end, and extract it in your DAZ library (preferably create a folder for subsets - it's more convenient). Then just open the .duf file in DAZ

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
good shit bro, seriously great job. I swear we nearly have every major asset for his room, the other little stuff might be hard to notice that its missing for most. The one last major asset we need is that annoying ass long painting in the TV part of MC's room, i've done some of my own searching for that as well, to no luck.
Thanks, trust me I'm still looking for all the missing pieces,
The painting
Wall lights
Mystery cube on his desk
Whatever that shiny thing is on his bedside table, aftershave maybe?

I have my doubts about the mystery cube though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hypnos._
Jun 30, 2022
Look, you can use the morph manually and create it using this tutorial:
Zoey creating guide
I see you have almost everything set: hairstyle, hair color, tattoos, but the face doesn't match. But you need to do some morphing.
Select the model, then in the bottom right menu click on "parameters".
View attachment 2627098
You need to set the required values in the guide from Night Hacker, which is at the link.

Or you can make it easier: download the scene subset archive that he added at the very end, and extract it in your DAZ library (preferably create a folder for subsets - it's more convenient). Then just open the .duf file in DAZ

Thank you for helping.

I will make the necessary edits again and share it here again.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes