Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

gold_finger

Dec 27, 2022
Ohhh, how peaceful.
View attachment 2635131

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
man choosing between Jill & Bella was the hardest decision for me. at least with Sage, she's been kinda MC's bestie for a while & she didn't have any meaningful prior relationships with the girls. as for Josy & Maya, them and MC have been through alot together, so choosing them over the others is probably in the majority's top of the list. i love how the dev made me choose instead of going into the harem route like many games in this setting

• Haha
Reactions: The Senior Perv

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
man choosing between Jill & Bella was the hardest decision for me. at least with Sage, she's been kinda MC's bestie for a while & she didn't have any meaningful prior relationships with the girls. as for Josy & Maya, them and MC have been through alot together, so choosing them over the others is probably in the majority's top of the list. i love how the dev made me choose instead of going into the harem route like many games in this setting
I played a dedicated path for each LI, so I avoided the others where needed, doing that I only had one girl to choose in episode 8 and I avoided having to dump the others. I want to do another couple of play throughs, as if it's a harem and then having to go through dumping the others. Just to experience those scenes.

gold_finger

Dec 27, 2022
I played a dedicated path for each LI, so I avoided the others where needed, doing that I only had one girl to choose in episode 8 and I avoided having to dump the others. I want to do another couple of play throughs, as if it's a harem and then having to go through dumping the others. Just to experience those scenes.
i do it too though but i can't help but feel for the ones i dumped in the 1st season lol. especially Jill's & Bella's path in particular because they're such good friends. idk mate i'm such an emotional person in general, so when i play a VN where the characters are written so well, i can't help but become attached to them

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
True divinely beautiful !!

A most dazzling princess of love,
with the most beautiful wavy chestnut brown hair,
eyes that sparkle with love,and a look that never leaves you,
adorned with the most precious jewels on earth.

Really wonderful made,raizen86
a josy,for which i immediately get on my knees,
and profess my eternal love until the end of our days :love::love:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes