Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I really hope you understand it was positive critic. I wan't you to do more renders, just be more carefull with posing.
Than again, who am i to critizise. I made so much crap. :ROFLMAO:
All good(y), first render in awhile I could use a critic

Reactions: Tjure

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Thank you for the feedback(y)(y)
I would like to add a little tip, try setting a higher limit for max samples. You are using post-denoiser, so on a small number of samples it blurs the picture too much. Try with 1000 or higher. It will take longer, but the image will be clearer and more detailed.
As some constructive Criticism I would pose Josy's right arm (left arm from our view) to rest on the table. Looks like she might fall backwards any moment!

Trajan99

May 14, 2017
View attachment Bella_sauna_vid1.webm
Bella_sauna2A0116.jpg Probably going to make some more animations. If anyone has some character suggestions or actions, you can message me.

Very nicely done animation, but now I have to wonder: What was our boy doing on his phone the whole time?
I'd like to think he was talking trash with Quinn over Rooster. :LOL:
Playing mini-games of course...or sexting one of the other girls.

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Playing mini-games of course...or sexting one of the other girls.
Or we could go by your awesome animation and assume he was making arrangements for a steamy rendezvous with beautiful Isabella! ;)(y)

Excellent work by the way! I'm anxious to see what else you may do with all of these lovable characters. Anything with Quinn, Isabella, Sally (and by extension Karen), Jade, or Nicole and I'm sure I'll be a happy guy. :cool:

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Random request for main girls like Sage, Maya, Josy, Jill doing random normal things nude. Playing guitar/piano, going for a walk, reading etc idk cutesy nudes

Reactions: boobslover88

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
quinn006.jpg

I'm posting this on Edge. For some mysterious reason, now I have all buttons greyed out on Firefox, which is the browser I use the most. The strangest sh*t happens to me.

BTW, is anyone willing to teach me how to edit the cheerleader outfit for Genesis 3 to make it look like the HOTs uniform? With the DIKs jacket, it was easy to edit it, because I could edit the surfaces directly in Daz Studio, but with the HOTs outfit, it can't be done directly in DS, as far as I can tell, and I have no clue of how to do it with Photoshop or other image-editing software.

These are the two elements of the original asset that need to be edited unless I am not noticing something else.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes