Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

scooman

Oct 8, 2022
View attachment 2987830

BTW, is anyone willing to teach me how to edit the cheerleader outfit for Genesis 3 to make it look like the HOTs uniform?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i am not sure. But i would say he just changed the color in SURFACE by the red shirt. There is already Hot and the side is blue

EDIT: Not working

Last edited:
Reactions: Jumbi

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
i am not aure. But i would say he just changed the color in SURFACE by the red shirt. There is already Hot and the side is blue

EDIT: Not working
Yeah, I also tried editing the cheerleaders outfit's surface properties directly in Daz in order to change the color of the model with the HOT name on the chest piece so that it matches that pinkish color the HOTs outfit has in the game. But by going that route, we also color the HOT logo on the chest piece, which is something we don't want to do, since it has to keep its default white color. I believe Photoshop, the GIMP and software of that type is the way to go. Too bad I suck so miserably at them. Oh well, I'll get to it some day... I hope.

BTW, I could solve that issue I mentioned before about the different buttons used to post stuff here being greyed out (blocked). I deleted the stored cookies for F95zone in Firefox and after logging again into the forums they work normally again... Yeah, I know this is the information you all were waiting to read to be able to sleep OK tonight. :ROFLMAO:

scooman

Oct 8, 2022
Ok Jumbi. I played a bit around and this is the result.

Lily_Hot_Cheer.png

on gofile the runtime folder with the "new color" Just put it extracted to your DAZ Library.Save your old one because i overwrote the originals here. Hope it helps..

EDIT: After adding, restart DAZ. Refresh is not enough

Last edited:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Ok Jumbi. I played a bit around and this is the result.

View attachment 2988282

on gofile the runtime folder with the "new color" Just put it extracted to your DAZ Library.Save your old one because i overwrote the originals here. Hope it helps..

EDIT: After adding, restart DAZ. Refresh is not enough
Very nice. Thanks!

Reactions: scooman

Tjure

Feb 24, 2022
Yeah, I also tried editing the cheerleaders outfit's surface properties directly in Daz in order to change the color of the model with the HOT name on the chest piece so that it matches that pinkish color the HOTs outfit has in the game. But by going that route, we also color the HOT logo on the chest piece, which is something we don't want to do, since it has to keep its default white color. I believe Photoshop, the GIMP and software of that type is the way to go. Too bad I suck so miserably at them. Oh well, I'll get to it some day... I hope.

BTW, I could solve that issue I mentioned before about the different buttons used to post stuff here being greyed out (blocked). I deleted the stored cookies for F95zone in Firefox and after logging again into the forums they work normally again... Yeah, I know this is the information you all were waiting to read to be able to sleep OK tonight. :ROFLMAO:
That's the problem with you youngsters, too lazy to read the whole thread. Go to site 19 (!) post 372 by Arcanjo_Fel. You can download the texture there. There is no need to invent the wheel again. :p:LOL:

Reactions: Jumbi

scooman

Oct 8, 2022
That's the problem with you youngsters, too lazy to read the whole thread. Go to site 19 (!) post 372 by Arcanjo_Fel. You can download the texture there. There is no need to invent the wheel again. :p:LOL:
:D:D ok. Thats true. Just realized there was a arieth in HOT pink on page 1.
but a little challenge from know how to do how is not bad. Learning by doing

• Haha
Reactions: Tjure

Tjure

Feb 24, 2022
:D:D ok. Thats true. Just realized there was a arieth in HOT pink on page 1.
but a little challenge from know how to do how is not bad. Learning by doing
Yes, that's an honorable way to go.
You don't have to listen to a grumpy old man. :)

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
:ROFLMAO: I wish I was a youngster, as you put it, Tjure. Although I've seen every post in this thread from the beginning, somehow I overlooked that post by Arcanjo. Thanks for pointing it out for me. Have you seen what scooman has done with the texture? He has done a very nice job. It looks even closer to the ingame model than Arcanjo's piece IMHO.

• Love
Reactions: scooman and Tjure
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes