Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
This is the seventh time I make a render of Quinn. I like to add a number in a three-digit format to the end of the filename indicating how many works I've done so far for that respective character. This one makes quinn007, and as you can see, I've really strained my brain to find an idea for it...

View attachment 3001540

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah, I also prefer that browser to others. And I fixed that issue I mentioned in that post really quick. Just by deleting the cookies of F95zone that Firefox stores and allowing the site to create new ones, everything worked fine again.
Ah, good thing to keep in mind. I've done that a few times, though rare. Never in here.

Reactions: Jumbi

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
VERY impressive! I was hoping that the action and fighting would have a smooth and natural flow to it all, and you certainly delivered!

So the treasure is a man...interesting...something tells me there's WAY more to this than meets the eye. I'm eager to see where this goes! (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ChaosKen

ChaosKen

May 1, 2022
VERY impressive! I was hoping that the action and fighting would have a smooth and natural flow to it all, and you certainly delivered!

So the treasure is a man...interesting...something tells me there's WAY more to this than meets the eye. I'm eager to see where this goes! (y)
Thanks mate.

Took me about 3 months to get 2 chapters out. Learning Daz from scratch took a lot of time. Posing, rendering time, waiting for sale in Daz store to get the needed assets also a long wait. Post production in Photoshop took 2 weeks. Now regret jumping into this rabbit hole...

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Thanks mate.

Took me about 3 months to get 2 chapters out. Learning Daz from scratch took a lot of time. Posing, rendering time, waiting for sale in Daz store to get the needed assets also a long wait. Post production in Photoshop took 2 weeks. Now regret jumping into this rabbit hole...
I know what you mean Brother...getting a story told takes a lot of time and even more dedication and focus. But for what it's worth, I think your efforts have payed off brilliantly.

Just take your time and enjoy the process, and if it takes three more months for more story, then so be it. I'll patiently wait, because this is really good so far. (y)

• Love
Reactions: Jumbi and ChaosKen

ChaosKen

May 1, 2022
I know what you mean Brother...getting a story told takes a lot of time and even more dedication and focus. But for what it's worth, I think your efforts have payed off brilliantly.

Just take your time and enjoy the process, and if it takes three more months for more story, then so be it. I'll patiently wait, because this is really good so far. (y)
Thank you for the encouragement mate!

Reactions: Lou Gojira

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
For those interested, you can run multiple instances of Daz. Ideal for setting up the next scene while the first one renders.
Just place the two files where you want, I put them in scripts. The jpg is just this one, no need to install it. Daz New Instance.jpg
Just check Start Process, and Accept.

Last edited:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Thanks mate.

Honestly, I think it's impressive how much you've achieved in this short space of time. I see much dedication and talent there. And you obviously also need a clear mindset to get things done like that.

About that last phrase that I've marked in bold, I don't know how serious you are about it. If you enjoy producing these, I think that everything else should matter less to you. Personally, I enjoy working with Daz. It has become a hobby for me. From the very moment that I felt that it has become an obligation rather than a pleasure, I would stop and turn my attention to something else.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ChaosKen

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
I came across a couple of nice assets.

I've never really liked the MMX eyes, they're way too bright, for my liking, they're almost glowing. But I found these and a couple look fairly close to Quinn's.

And then there's these lips, nice bumps and gloss.

Quinn Face.jpg

ChaosKen

May 1, 2022
Honestly, I think it's impressive how much you've achieved in this short space of time. I see much dedication and talent there. And you obviously also need a clear mindset to get things done like that.

About that last phrase that I've marked in bold, I don't know how serious you are about it. If you enjoy producing these, I think that everything else should matter less to you. Personally, I enjoy working with Daz. It has become a hobby for me. From the very moment that I felt that it has become an obligation rather than a pleasure, I would stop and turn my attention to something else.
Thanks mate!

It's pleasure spike with pain. Haa... The rabbit hole is not Daz per say. I am enjoying it so far. Its more overestimating myself and started a project, underestimating the amount of time and effort required. Working on a few renders is very fun, slowing composing and adjusting every aspects of the render to perfection. But generating many renders for a story isn't just fun, many factors to watch and consider to maintain a smooth flow. Frustration comes when a composition cannot come to fruition due to lack of skill and resources. So many things I want to do, so many things to learn, so little time and money. Now I started this, I hope to follow through with it. It's a bit like marriage I guess. Haaa....

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I came across a couple of nice assets.

I've never really liked the MMX eyes, they're way too bright, for my liking, they're almost glowing. But I found these and a couple look fairly close to Quinn's.

And then there's these lips, nice bumps and gloss.

View attachment 3002766
Nice finds. With that said, for Quinn's eyes, people, you don't need to keep searching. The good doc used Hyuna's (Riona's model) green eyes on Quinn. And here's the proof:

Aurore (Quinn) with Hyuna's green eyes at their default surface values.
default_scleras_surfaces_properties.jpg

Same eyes but with the sclera's metallicity surface property increased to 0.5.
sclearas_metallicity_at_0.5.jpg

Lastly, again Rio's (Hyuna's) green eyes, but this time, the scleras' metallicity value is fully cranked up to 1.
sclearas_metallicity_fully_cranked_up.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks mate!

It's pleasure spike with pain. Haa... The rabbit hole is not Daz per say. I am enjoying it so far. Its more overestimating myself and started a project, underestimating the amount of time and effort required. Working on a few renders is very fun, slowing composing and adjusting every aspects of the render to perfection. But generating many renders for a story isn't just fun, many factors to watch and consider to maintain a smooth flow. Frustration comes when a composition cannot come to fruition due to lack of skill and resources. So many things I want to do, so many things to learn, so little time and money. Now I started this, I hope to follow through with it. It's a bit like marriage I guess. Haaa....
You sound a bit overwhelmed. I feel like that very often myself. Just take your time, don't rush things. It's only normal that you still lack skill to do some things. That will come with time if you persevere. The lack of resources and time is a different matter, though. But since those things escape your control, just try to not let them bother you. As I said, you're doing great. If I tried to do what you are doing, I probably wouldn't even know where to start.

Tjure

Feb 24, 2022
You sound a bit overwhelmed. I feel like that very often myself. Just take your time, don't rush things. It's only normal that you still lack skill to do some things. That will come with time if you persevere. The lack of resources and time is a different matter, though. But since those things escape your control, just try to not let them bother you. As I said, you're doing great. If I tried to do what you are doing, I probably wouldn't even know where to start.
I love your pep talks. And ChaosKen deserved it. Please keep going on with them. :)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ChaosKen and Jumbi

g1nk

May 31, 2020
Nice finds. With that said, for Quinn's eyes, people, you don't need to keep searching. The good doc used Hyuna's (Riona's model) green eyes on Quinn. And here's the proof:
so... you just casually blew my mind because despite using quinn and rio for months I never did the connection, even though I spent multiple days or even weeks in the beginning obsessing over quinns eyes, ultimately changing the materials of non aurore eyes with a custom edit and concluded that this is what I'm working with now. I even added entirely foreign veins and all that to them. I'm somewhat eye focus on many of my render so this is a big deal for me :oops:

thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Jumbi
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes