Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Valarcho

Jan 9, 2023
I came across a couple of nice assets.

I've never really liked the MMX eyes, they're way too bright, for my liking, they're almost glowing. But I found these and a couple look fairly close to Quinn's.

And then there's these lips, nice bumps and gloss.

Thank you for the information. The lips look very good.

I have a problem that I keep running into. When using several shells for different parts of the body (eyes, lips, intimate parts), it becomes a real mess.
1697363807256.png The same if we apply a shell to wet skin. I had read information that more than 1 shell cannot be applied. Actually, there are 3 problems:
1. More than one shell when not overlapping. For example, lips-tattoo, eyes-intimate parts, etc
2. More than one shell when covering. For example, wet skin-private parts, wet skin-tattoo, etc.
3. The application of specific additives to change the intimate parts such as Golden palace V2 or a model of close-fitting clothes. Then the shells are loaded again

To get a correct lips render I deleted all additional shells and left only the one from Pillock

Do the above problems have a solution and what is it?

Atherin

May 25, 2017

I have a problem that I keep running into. When using several shells for different parts of the body (eyes, lips, intimate parts), it becomes a real mess.
View attachment 3007420 The same if we apply a shell to wet skin. I had read information that more than 1 shell cannot be applied. Actually, there are 3 problems:
1. More than one shell when not overlapping. For example, lips-tattoo, eyes-intimate parts, etc
2. More than one shell when covering. For example, wet skin-private parts, wet skin-tattoo, etc.
3. The application of specific additives to change the intimate parts such as Golden palace V2 or a model of close-fitting clothes. Then the shells are loaded again

To get a correct lips render I deleted all additional shells and left only the one from Pillock

This is an old anoyance that we've all had to deal with. I believe the root of the problem is that the "new" geo shell is getting texture regeions for the other assets, the New Gen for example, but is only copying the mats from the original character asset. So what your seeing is a texture region on the geo shell that has NO texture assigned to it. It will have the same name as the New Gen textures. Can try going down to the surfaces tap and copying the textures manually.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
pls, pretty pls dont harass our dear Lockhear

View attachment 3007195
That building in the background and its lights looks fantastic and adds a lot to the whole render.

One more Nicole, this time on a jet ski. :D

View attachment 3007348
Love the vivid colors, man.

View attachment 3007420 The same if we apply a shell to wet skin. I had read information that more than 1 shell cannot be applied. Actually, there are 3 problems:

Adding a bit to what Atherin just said, you can also lower the cutout opacity of different overlapping elements of the shells. Very recently I could solve an issue with the textures when using more than one geoshell that way.

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019

There is a script that comes with Golden Palace called Shell Fix. Select each geoshell and run it, I'm not sure about the eye shell you're using, but it's worked for me using breastacular, headlights, New genitals, Golden palace.
Or you could try turning off various elements of the shell itself.
Quinn Skin.jpg
But the shell fix script usually works.

g1nk

May 31, 2020
idk why to me the face shape is a bit off and older, kinda looks more as if it was Riona's mother than Riona herself, but nevertheless looks good!
mother? really? :ROFLMAO:
did you see my rio/cammy render? it's the same exact model without any additional morphs or whatever in her face. curious if you'd say the same there. (I admit that I noticed that she looks kinda different in that angle btw, but I never took it as "older looking")

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-fan-art.29960/post-11911361

What I did change was the hair though, not change like an entire asset swap, just played around with the styling but as far as I'm aware that's the only difference between this and the other one :unsure:

lighting and camera distance is different ofc.

boobslover88

May 19, 2017
Nice renders but.... it doesn't look like sage. Her nipples (skin) is wrong, her body shape is a little off... compare this to a game image... mainly her nipples and shape...
View attachment 3009503

Good effort though!
thanks for the feedback, I knew her nips were off, I was too ready to move on to next project. now looking back at i could have put more focus on her waist size as well. thank you.

scooman

Oct 8, 2022
So a little render work is possible with my Worklaptop :)
I fixed the blue from the Hots Top. I copied in Photoshop the color tone from the attached quinn game screen. Now it should be by 90% similar. At least for my eyes :) If we respect the game Lightening, postwork etc. It should be ok like this.

My Render
Hots Uniform.png

In Game screen where i took the color tone from
ep2_sage_guitar_quinn1.jpg
and the Texture attached for those who want.

Last edited:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
View attachment 3011481
&
View attachment 3011484
&
View attachment 3011488
&
View attachment 3011491
&
View attachment 3011495
& one more shot with Mel, same background, similar pose, only the lighting is different... I can't decide which one I like more, so I'll post both. ;)
View attachment 3011499
Truly beautiful,angelic,masterfully made,xx23xx !!:love::love::love:

The most seductive cute look in their eyes,
their provocative sexy attitude.

I even fall madly in love when Jill walks in,
with such a beautiful seductive look,
and the most confident,sexy attitude !!:love::love:
truly divinely made !!

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
So a little render work is possible with my Worklaptop :)
I fixed the blue from the Hots Top. I copied in Photoshop the color tone from the attached quinn game screen. Now it should be by 90% similar. At least for my eyes :) If we respect the game Lightening, postwork etc. It should be ok like this.

My Render
View attachment 3009585

In Game screen where i took the color tone from
View attachment 3009590
and the Texture attached for those who want.
Nice work! Looks great!

• Red Heart
Reactions: scooman
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes