Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Played a bit with NightHackers Lily. While i searched the Hots Uniform textures i realized on a game screen that Lily`s face is smaller. So i have done some cheeks morphing. And the eyes are more blue. But i have no idea which eyes this could be.
View attachment 3010829 View attachment 3010835
Yeah, Lilly is originally a G3F. Making her a G8F took some work. Not sure about the eyes. I thought I grabbed something close, but when converting to G8... who knows. Nice work anyhow!

• Red Heart
Reactions: scooman

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
VaderExMachina asked me to change some things in the wallpaper I made not long ago, so that it looked more like the original piece it's inspired by. The differences between this revision and the first one I made are:

Now, Jill and Sage wear eye makeup.

Jill's outfit is different from the first version.

While in the first version I made the composition of the scene in Daz Studio, with just a very minor post-work in Photoshop, this time around the composition of the scene relies heavily on Photoshop. I posed and then rendered each character separately with transparent background in Daz Studio. Then, I pasted them onto a black background in Photoshop, where I also added very slight edits to the final image.

badik_wallpaper_v2.png

badik_wallpaper_v2_no_text.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Does anyone have a folder with every single Maya render that is in this thread?
I have only seen a few. I feel like I have missed so many

Reactions: Mainaccount2
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes