Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

redle

Apr 12, 2017
So a little render work is possible with my Worklaptop :)
I fixed the blue from the Hots Top. I copied in Photoshop the color tone from the attached quinn game screen. Now it should be by 90% similar. At least for my eyes :) If we respect the game Lightening, postwork etc. It should be ok like this.

My Render
View attachment 3009585

In Game screen where i took the color tone from
View attachment 3009590
and the Texture attached for those who want.
Any of the versions around are all likely "good enough." Depends which aspects people want to maintain. But if you want to stick with your version and try to make it closer, you still missed the maroonish section below the blue and the center of the "O" in HOT as I mentioned in my earlier post about the various versions.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
"Assman didn't come to Earth to give us the willies... He came to help us out. He was a booster. And it is with that take on our Lord, Tremolo, in mind that we've come up with a new, more inspiring sigil. So it is with great pleasure that I present you with the first of many revamps the "Catholicism WOW. " campaign will unveil over the next year. I give you... The Buddy Assman."

boobslover88

May 19, 2017
On my quest to find Jellybean A custom (that is Not fruit related) for my next cosplay shoot. i came across this, and for some reason clone wars comes to mind. Screenshot (30).png

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Bonus point for the pubilc hair :love:, very nice.(y).
in the beginning of the Game Josy had some pubic hair, in MC's dream (y), too bad she later didnt have it
She only ever showed a hint of any pubes when the MC was fantasizing about her while masterbating in the shower... and you can barely make them out. They're also the thin strip style...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...but he didn't know what she looked like nude at the time and it was just his fantasy (and it didn't look like the pubes Tomy just used in his renders). All scenes where he actually sees her nude in person she has no pubic hair at all, and while I am a big fan of pubic hair, if you want to be accurate to the game, she has none.

Reactions: FruitIce
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes