soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Glad you like muscle Josy. Mr. Tremolo's protein diet make wonders. :sneaky:

Oh, she's no petite anymore. Then maybe someday I’ll do a second part with several girls, but for now I have a sample for comparison. We remember that Sage is tall, right?
View attachment 3028074 View attachment 3028076
I just recreate characters and leave it up to others to know how to use the scale feature. ;) But yeah, Josy is pretty tiny.

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I really love this. The details on the decorations for the house across the street are delightful. I'm embarrassed to admit that I don't fully recognize who the Bride of Frankenstein is. Is that Josy? She's beautiful, whoever it is, especially with the split leg dress, fishnets, garters and heels. Just a great costume.

-You don't want to be a Buff Josy?
-Maybe I do
:sneaky:

View attachment 3027932

Tried it with the sweating effect.
View attachment 3027933

View attachment 3027934

View attachment 3027935

View attachment 3027936
W-wow! I love buff Josy. The sweaty skin was a great choice. I like her workout clothes and the look of sassy determination on her face. Bravo!

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
I really love this. The details on the decorations for the house across the street are delightful. I'm embarrassed to admit that I don't fully recognize who the Bride of Frankenstein is. Is that Josy? She's beautiful, whoever it is, especially with the split leg dress, fishnets, garters and heels. Just a great costume.
Thanks, I like adding detail and clutter to scenes, it helps make the scenes look more realistic, and yes it is Josy.

• Love
Reactions: Icekatana and Jumbi

Valarcho

Jan 9, 2023
I decided to use my familiar bathtub scene. This time Bella is in the lead role. The model has proportions that I personally like better compared to the original ones from the game (and a small addition for fans of intimate hairstyles :cool: ). This is the first time I've used plugins for tongue positions and I think the result is worthy of being uploaded to the forum.

---
The Bathing Temptress
bella_bath.jpg

boobslover88

May 19, 2017
I decided to use my familiar bathtub scene. This time Bella is in the lead role. The model has proportions that I personally like better compared to the original ones from the game (and a small addition for fans of intimate hairstyles :cool: ). This is the first time I've used plugins for tongue positions and I think the result is worthy of being uploaded to the forum.

---
The Bathing Temptress
View attachment 3031083
We Defiantly need more College Bella Asap.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes