Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
~ALT Jade: Prelude to happier times~

View attachment 3033861
Genius idea for an image! I love it! Little Sage is so cute, and younger Jade is rocking that long pretty hair. Jade's expression is so warm and loving, you can only imagine all of the unconditional love she feels for innocent little Sage. Very wholesome...very awesome...again, this is a great idea for an image. Excellent work! :cool:(y)

If you want to keep with this theme for another image or two, I think one of little Quinn and her dad could be really cool.

Reactions: Ostap Bender

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Genius idea for an image! I love it! Little Sage is so cute, and younger Jade is rocking that long pretty hair. Jade's expression is so warm and loving, you can only imagine all of the unconditional love she feels for innocent little Sage. Very wholesome...very awesome...again, this is a great idea for an image. Excellent work! :cool:(y)

If you want to keep with this theme for another image or two, I think one of little Quinn and her dad could be really cool.
Thanks. I like to believe that most people are born good(there are rotten eggs sometimes ofc), but life happens and people harden, get colder, develop traumas and so on. I like to believe that Jade was once a content wife and happy mother to Sage.
And since the non-request stuff of mine is going even further into Slice of Life/ALT, I am probably gonna "explore" the backstories and so on.

As for your request, consider it done, was in my plans a week ago :)

Amazing btw. First her ass graced is in the Cammy cosplay I made a while back, and IMO, this is even better :D
Great job on all fronts :D

Last edited:

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Last edited:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Hey buddies,

I'm currently working on Zoey. I think I have found the assets combo to get her face look like in the game.

zoey.jpg

Tell me what you think.

Night Hacker
You surely want to check this. In case you consider I got it right, the combo is as simple as it usually happens with the characters found in the game. It is simply adding Madison HD's skin, which you already identified correctly, on top of 3DSS Layla (Melanie's base model).

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
~ALT Quinn: Only the strong survive~

View attachment 3036321

ALT Jade/Sage was wholesome, this one, not so much.
Basically, wanted to capture how Quinn grew up and why she is the way she is.
Danger was normal, femininity a weakness, people a commodity.
Little Quinn plays with a bullet. Violence, hostility and the law of the streets "survival of the fittest." Dirty forgotten den. This work perfectly describes the atmosphere in which her personality was formed and who she became. We need more renders like this. It's about life.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Hey buddies,

I'm currently working on Zoey. I think I have found the assets combo to get her face look like in the game.

View attachment 3036126

Tell me what you think.

Night Hacker
You surely want to check this. In case you consider I got it right, the combo is as simple as it usually happens with the characters found in the game. It is simply adding Madison HD's skin, which you already identified correctly, on top of 3DSS Layla (Melanie's base model).
The only thing I was uncertain with was what other character asset was used for her face. He modified the Madison character with someone else. I ended up going with Wanda which brought it really close, the only problem was the eyes, which I shrunk by 25% I think it was.

But... just grab as many in game screens as you can, from different angles and see if you are close, it's what I did. I have a ton of them and felt I got close enough for my liking. Doesn't need to be pixel perfect.

Here's a screenshot from in game. Throw the eye makeup on her and see if yours comes close, it's what I would do. At a quick comparison, I can see that your eyelashes are WAY too short on her and there seems to be a difference in the shape of her eyes on yours compared to this. Also note the size of her pupils compared to the rest of her eyes etc.

I spent WAY too many hours pulling my hair out trying to figure her assets out and get her right... heheh...
screenshot0033.jpg

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
~ALT Quinn: Only the strong survive~

View attachment 3036321

ALT Jade/Sage was wholesome, this one, not so much.
Basically, wanted to capture how Quinn grew up and why she is the way she is.
Danger was normal, femininity a weakness, people a commodity.
Rather than heart-warming like the Sage/Jade image, this is instead quite heart-breaking...but that is a solid sign of powerful and impactful art when it can illicit emotion. Kudos to you good sir; this is VERY well done. (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Glorious LIME
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes