Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Thank you for making this day better! Darth Jill, Sage and the last one with Zoey won me over.:love:
Geralt From Rivia Asked me to do a render of Rio as Ahsoka Tano, so... Here it is. I decided to keep her hair and make it blue and white, though the final render muted the colour. However, I am happy with the result. I made the Venator Corridor and Lightsaber hilt - From my own collection.

View attachment 3044045
Perfect. And the canon lightsabers. Love you! (No homo:D)

Syrion93

Jun 7, 2022
Bangers as always, was hoping to see Nicole this month too but it do be what it do be haha.
Thanks for the drop dude

Malgus26

Jul 11, 2017

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I can look into those blissful,most beautifully expressive eyes of Jill for hours.
A true work of art,an angel straight from heaven to fall madly in love with.
And what a heavenly exuberant,fantastic laugh from Zoey,with her brightest loving eyes,
this brings out the biggest smile and tears of happiness for everyone !!:giggle::giggle:

The most humorous scenes,loving looks,
the cuteness and lust.
No one else can bring out such true works of art that really brighten up your day,
make you forget everything and bring smiles,
love and lust to your face and throughout your body !!

For this you are the greatest among the grand masters,
my utmost respect and appreciation as always,lockhear !!:love::love:

• Haha
Reactions: lockhear

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I always like to provide specific feedback on what I like, where possible. You make it monumentally difficult because everything is fantastic!

1.) The One Piece Tribute was so cool and MC surprisingly looks like Luffy.

2.) Thank you for the excellent Halloween themed renders. Sage in the pumpkin patch was my favorite.

3.) Transparent clothing is always so sexy, that Bella bikini one in particular.

4.) The one with Josy on a skateboard was so sexy and cute at the same time, kind of like Josy.

5.) Thanks a TON for bringing back the NTR section. The ones with Jill and Bella and the black guys were terrific. I also liked Bella with Neil and Derek. I think my favorite was Josy and Neil though.

You are a master at this lockhear. Thanks for your hard work and sharing it with us. :love:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes