Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

g1nk

May 31, 2020
Yep, I sure do, she was my pick for the nicest ass during movie night, probably my favourite girl all round, a pity she was written out.
yea it's a crime she got removed this early honestly. I think I also picked her on movie night (her or cammy basically) and she was fun to be around on her limited scenes (also that cammy threesome omfg).
ngl she's my favorite red head visually in the game but dpc seems to hate those with a passion based on what he usually does with them.

btw I used your old post as base to build her, so thanks for that! I got kinda lucky finding a hair asset that kinda looks like the one she has during the rooster kiss post but had to manually tweak the hair color material to get somewhat closer (I doubt I actually matched it) so not sure if it actually is the same

Last edited:

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Three amazing posts in a row.

Both versions of Harley are great. The spooky house and Jack-O-Lantern add a lot. Lily's leg up pose is super sexy and I love how Quinn spills out of that top. Brilliant job.
Tried making Sage as Poison Ivy. Sadly I'm still shit at photoshop so couldn't add vines or anything else lol. View attachment 3038190
Sage as Poison Ivy is a really good idea actually. I like that creepy monster behind her too.

so I met this red headed beauty who was telling me how she used to go to B&R .... anyone remember seeing her there? :unsure:

Oh Mona, how I miss her. Easily my favorite side girl before she gotten written off. When she was a total bro for the MC during that slap challenge, I was blown away. Also that wink!

I keep hoping that she'll come back, but I doubt it. I wanted Cammy and MC to take a road trip to go visit her, maybe try to talk her into coming back. Mona is a sweetheart.

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
yea it's a crime she got removed this early honestly. I think I also picked her on movie night (her or cammy basically) and she was fun to be around on her limited scenes (also that cammy threesome omfg).
ngl she's my favorite red head visually in the game but dpc seems to hate those with a passion based on what he usually does with them.

btw I used your old post as base to build her, so thanks for that! I got kinda lucky finding a hair asset that kinda looks like the one she has during the rooster kiss post but had to manually tweak the hair color material to get somewhat closer (I doubt I actually matched it) so not sure if it actually is the same
I was only just looking for her ponytail style she wears for movie night, but no luck, I found the same one used in your image which is similar but not the one. I should do some more images with her.

Reactions: Icekatana and g1nk

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
So this is my Star Wars BaD cross over set of renders, enjoy!

No, I can't call this impressive work of art a dry word - render. :cautious:
This is a canvas.
A work worthy of the brush of Michelangelo Buonarotti !
The Divine Quinn appears before us in all Her Power and Glory. :love:
Great !
Excellent !
Brilliant !
Amazing !

g1nk

May 31, 2020
Help needed from the masters here. There are these bright pixels on the sleeves of my character after I rendered it. They appear in random locations in different renders. Is there any settings I can config to remove them?

View attachment 3042076
Not a DAZ master but these white spots are usually called fireflies and require more iterations or noise filtering to remove them, they are basically render errors.

This tutorial might help:

• Red Heart
Reactions: ChaosKen

ChaosKen

May 1, 2022
Not a DAZ master but these white spots are usually called fireflies and require more iterations or noise filtering to remove them, they are basically render errors.

This tutorial might help:
Thanks mate for the help.

Reactions: g1nk

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Help needed from the masters here. There are these bright pixels on the sleeves of my character after I rendered it. They appear in random locations in different renders. Is there any settings I can config to remove them?

View attachment 3042076
With the "Render" tab open, look for the "Filtering" line on the left. Click that and look for "Firefly Filter Enable. Make sure it is "on"

FireflyFilter.png

Upping the iterations and noise filters can have some effect. I have had some low light renders, especially with one small bright light source that I just had to post-process in GIMP.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ChaosKen

ChaosKen

May 1, 2022
With the "Render" tab open, look for the "Filtering" line on the left. Click that and look for "Firefly Filter Enable. Make sure it is "on"

View attachment 3043339

Upping the iterations and noise filters can have some effect. I have had some low light renders, especially with one small bright light source that I just had to post-process in GIMP.
Thanks mate! This is very helpful.

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
"You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore."
André Gide
Tribute to the Eiichiro Oda's manga - :sneaky:

IsabellaJillMC-012.jpg

Jill-113-A.jpg

JillMC-069.jpg

Sage-062-A.jpg

JillMC-067-A.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JillMC-071-A.jpg

IsabellaJillMC-011.jpg

Isabella-108-A.jpg

JillMC-070-A.jpg

QuinnMC-020.jpg

MayaMC-014-A.jpg

Maya-060-A.jpg

Josy-040-C.jpg

Jill-112-A.jpg

JillMC-068-A.jpg

IsabellaMC-077.jpg

Jill-110-B4.jpg

IsabellaMC-075-A.jpg

Josy-041-A.jpg

IsabellaMC-076.jpg

Maya-061.jpg

Jill-109-C.jpg

Jill-111-A.jpg

Zoey-002-A.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
My first render of Zoey. Hope you like it, buddies.

zoey001.png

Many thanks to Night Hacker for his post about the character and the assets required to make her in DS. It's been most helpful, as always. I still think that Madison HD's skin on Layla's model is a closer approach to the real deal, though. And it is what I've used for my particular revision of the character.

EDIT: Oh, no! What have I done!? Posting immediately after the grandmaster lockhear... :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes