Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Valarcho

Jan 9, 2023
I decided to use my familiar bathtub scene. This time Bella is in the lead role. The model has proportions that I personally like better compared to the original ones from the game (and a small addition for fans of intimate hairstyles :cool: ). This is the first time I've used plugins for tongue positions and I think the result is worthy of being uploaded to the forum.

---
The Bathing Temptress
bella_bath.jpg

boobslover88

May 19, 2017
I decided to use my familiar bathtub scene. This time Bella is in the lead role. The model has proportions that I personally like better compared to the original ones from the game (and a small addition for fans of intimate hairstyles :cool: ). This is the first time I've used plugins for tongue positions and I think the result is worthy of being uploaded to the forum.

---
The Bathing Temptress
View attachment 3031083
We Defiantly need more College Bella Asap.

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I always thought Lily was going to go to the party as Jeanette Voerman from Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines. I liked what she wore at the Halloween party though. Do any of you talented mad lads want to try to make Lily into Jeanette for Halloween?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No pressure. I just think it's a cool idea.

Reactions: KristopheH

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I always thought Lily was going to go to the party as Jeanette Voerman from Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines. I liked what she wore at the Halloween party though. Do any of you talented mad lads want to try to make Lily into Jeanette for Halloween?

Is Jill good too ? :unsure:

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Oh man, I never saw this before. That's really good. Jill is an odd choice, but damn! Thanks for sharing.

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019

Not too late?
LilyHalloween.png

Jadefalcon

Jul 3, 2017
Would someone be interested in doing a request? I would love to see the HOTS in 70s vietnam era soldier style. I am just too stupid to do this in DAZ myself. I'm kind of overwhelmed with all the features ^^ Dosen't need to be all the HOTS, as long as Sage is on there :D
85229570_631693354316982_2014384870649757696_n.jpg Tour-of-Duty-S3.jpg

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes