Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
She only ever showed a hint of any pubes when the MC was fantasizing about her while masterbating in the shower... and you can barely make them out. They're also the thin strip style...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...but he didn't know what she looked like nude at the time and it was just his fantasy (and it didn't look like the pubes Tomy just used in his renders). All scenes where he actually sees her nude in person she has no pubic hair at all, and while I am a big fan of pubic hair, if you want to be accurate to the game, she has none.

Yeah, that's what I said just shorter:whistle::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Night Hacker

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Lily cosplay art. Also, my first render featuring her. As usual, the post that Night Hacker published about the character and the assets required to make it has been most helpful. Seriously, I can't even begin to grasp the amount of investigative work to get a character's skin identified correctly, for example. With that said, I haven't used the same formula. I've used a few different assets to modify the character and give her more of that 'maneater' look that Lily has in the game.

lily001.png

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Lily cosplay art. Also, my first render featuring her. As usual, the post that Night Hacker published about the character and the assets required to make it has been most helpful. Seriously, I can't even begin to grasp the amount of investigative work to get a character's skin identified correctly, for example. With that said, I haven't used the same formula. I've used a few different assets to modify the character and give her more of that 'maneater' look that Lily has in the game.

View attachment 3025832
THE HARDEST to find assets for and recreate was Zoey. And I wasn't even going to bother with her, but a certain someone wanted my help in figuring her out and as usual, I got obsessed with it. I literally scoured hundred of websites looking for character assets. It made me appreciate the ones that were super easy to do.

Lily wasn't too hard, not when you use the original Genesis 3 Female assets anyhow. Just needed to fiddle with a few settings to try and get the look close to the original. I have two monitors and usually have game screenshots on one while I adjust the other.

It's interesting anyhow. It helped me learn to use DAZ better, LOTS of practice!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jumbi

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Great job Josy looks super sexy like that :love: :love:
Job well done holly shit.
Glad you like muscle Josy. Mr. Tremolo's protein diet make wonders. :sneaky:
Very nice, Geralt. She may be petite, but she will kick your ass if she needs to. :D
Oh, she's no petite anymore. Then maybe someday I’ll do a second part with several girls, but for now I have a sample for comparison. We remember that Sage is tall, right?
1.PNG 2.PNG

boobslover88

May 19, 2017
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes