Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sharyan

Dec 29, 2021
View attachment 3846540

I envy those of you with powerful graphics cards. My poor 12GB 3060 did not appreciate this render. I was only at 75% convergence after 8 hours of baking and over 12,000 iterations.
I also use one 3060 12GB. which I think may have reduced the quality of the render, was the moisture in their bodies, I know it was to implement the sweat in the scene, them running through the fire, in this case, work the opacity would help (maybe?) a little, in these cases you can try to render separately, the character and the background, and put them together in photoshop. I also stopped using quality and only use interations, in this case to render in 4K I use 10,000 and in most of the time I don't even let the 10,000 finish, since I'm going to do the post in Lightroom, a tip I picked up here on the forum a while ago, was this, use interations only, and resize the image, in this case I render in 4k and resize to 2k/FHD, and even when I don't resize, the 4K image has an interesting quality, even with 7,000 interations (without the post denoiser)

Most of the time you will get better quality using just interations, since a 3060 12GB is not a bad GPU, I will attach the original render of Bianca that I made this week, without post, there were 7000 interations, 45 minutes in 4k, of course, ofc more interations and the better your GPU/Hardware, the better qualities you will obtain, but there comes a point in the rendering when it is "done" and the rest of the interactions are just for polishing, the DAZ renders the entire scene, (Yes, even what is not in the camera crop is rendered for reflections and other things) so using the camera cutaway can help optimize the rendering of your scene too (it will affect some things like some reflections, but not the lighting).

bia_pool_original.png

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes