Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
A couple of randoms.

"Why are the lights off?"
View attachment 3132223 View attachment 3132224
Both of these are really good. I love the look on Jade's face and that knocked over chair. That Mona one is fantastic. I really hope we get to see her again. I've mentioned this before, but my dream is for Fuckface and Cammy to take a road trip to Mona's house to get her to re-enroll.

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
Massive thanks to Night Hacker for his hard work on his models. :coffee::coffee:

I was wondering if anyone had any of the main guys beside Tremelo and Derek. Like Tybalt, Rich, Burke, Chad, Dawe, Caleb or any of the remaining Diks.

Needed mainly for story telling :)

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Massive thanks to Night Hacker for his hard work on his models. :coffee::coffee:

I was wondering if anyone had any of the main guys beside Tremelo and Derek. Like Tybalt, Rich, Burke, Chad, Dawe, Caleb or any of the remaining Diks.

Needed mainly for story telling :)

You're welcome. I was recently thinking about working on them... just never got around to it. I done Tybalt, Tommy, Tremelo and Derek and Magnar already. The rest look like they would actually be fairly simple to do I would think (famous last words).

Edit: Hmmm... it appears as I didn't post a link to my Tybalt assets... though I HAVE posted him in here...

Reactions: Andurin and Jumbi

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
My Tybalt (G3M)...

I have posted him in the past, but he wasn't 100% accurate as I just whipped him up for a render. I deleted my old post as I didn't want that scene subset out there and looked over him, compared him to game scene from when he was in the shower with Tremelo. He's a relatively fit guy, a little muscular in spots (calves are large as is his butt, which was disturbing to have to examine, LOL). So I adjusted that and much more to get him as close as I felt reasonable, shrinking his penix into the negative length range! LOL.
He may be able to be created as a G8M, but his assets are G3M only for the most part and I am not interested in converting him to be honest.
This is the result..

Tybalt (G3M) Assets
Body/Head/Skin:
Hair:
Suit: (note: this is NOT required for this scene subset as it is not included in it, but you may wish to grab it anyhow)
Genitals:

Scene Subset: View attachment Tybalt (G3M) Scene Subset.7z

Tybalt (G3M) - Centerfold.png
I updated my listing link in my signature and added him in as well.

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes