Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Hi,

does anyone now what is Neils Assets are ? View attachment 3785903
Sure. He is . HTC211 already identified his figure here. For his hair, I used Tousled Hair for Genesis 3 and 8 in the only scene I've made featuring him until now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Absolutely great, as always. Hats off. It's not news that I have a sweet spot for anything with Quinn, and I particularly love this wholesome render with the MC, but man, this one is hilarious. :ROFLMAO:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Jezus Christus,lockhear ,you make my eyes freeze in love,
I almost have a triple heart attack when i see how wonderfully otherworldly you have made this red-haired angel !!
her bright red shiny hear,every freckle worth a kiss,the biting lip,and the most gorgeous fuck-me eyes,
And o my god,the most fabulous painting that you let fall so smoothly and squirt out over her,
B-B-B iaaanca..everything sprays against the walls with a bang when i even hear the name and see the legendary creations that you make of her !! :love::love:

The most gorgeous,cutest,most adorable kitten you make from Nicole,
and Heather with her sky blue eyes,the fullest breasts and the sexiest seductive look,
all the most heavenly creations that fit into the largest museums,
with the most beautiful dessert being the subtle colourful references of oppressed people who must never give up in their struggle.

Thank you daddy,
for the most beautiful presents you bring again and my greatest respect and appreciation as always
you are the greatest legend,the GOAT,my absolute idol !!:love::love:
he-is-my-idol-eric-cartman.gif

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Now it turns out that this picture was actually a pilot. So let's get started. The phrase "to be continued" refers to picture number 008. Bonus1 was an idea, but as you can see, the girls seem to be posing for someone across the pool, so it doesn't really fit into the concept, but I share it anyway. Bonus2 is actually off topic, but I couldn't resist sharing it. I will share more of her elsewhere.

Valarcho

Jan 9, 2023
Congratulations on another series of masterpieces lockhear. Again a unique play with light, suggestion and composition of the models in each photo. Personally as a fan of realistic emotions from the models faces, I vote for Sage:

1719843433784.png

I have reviewed most of the photos in detail for the positioning of fingers, hands, etc since many of the scenes have very complex body positions. Nothing to say except congratulations for the effort and passion you put in.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes