ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Jill likes watching, we like fucking.. I don't see any problem...
Are you become one of the Heretic too?:cry:, like Ached's betrayal was not enough for me, huh ?:eek: :LOL:

You know what would be Funny, really funny? If , for those who Purposely chased both Jill and Bella, the one who get the Jill is "hurt" face whe she see them. They get dumped by Bella in episode 9. Bella realize she betrayed her Best Friend, just for a temporary lust. So She come to MC and tell him, that it was a mistake, and Jill mean more to her. Now, That would be Good Writing:LOL: , Luckly for these people , writing is DPC "Weakest" talent. If Anything He will Reward them, by giving them a Bella/Jill Threesome :LOL:.
1814245_custom_render_2_4k.png

I hope "He" forgives me for posting this:LOL:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Are you become one of the Heretic too?:cry:, like Ached's betrayal was not enough for me, huh ?:eek: :LOL:

You know what would be Funny, really funny? If , for those who Purposely chased both Jill and Bella, the one who get the Jill is "hurt" face whe she see them. They get dumped by Bella in episode 9. Bella realize she betrayed her Best Friend, just for a temporary lust. So She come to MC and tell him, that it was a mistake, and Jill mean more to her. Now, That would be Good Writing:LOL: , Luckly for these people , writing is DPC "Weakest" talent. If Anything He will Reward them, by giving them a Bella/Jill Threesome :LOL:.
View attachment 1810085

Possible. Drama for drama

But Bella knows about Jill all the time, and mc has agreed to stop his relation with Jill, so she only could realize that she has been a shit friend....

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

View attachment 1810085

You're like the worst kind of bandwagon fan. We didn't betray you Chip, you betrayed yourself. :Kappa:

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Possible. Drama for drama

But Bella knows about Jill all the time, and mc has agreed to stop his relation with Jill, so she only could realize that she has been a shit friend....
Yeah, well there is two Jill reaction to that. In one case She can't really complain to much, MC is more or less cleary reject her, or she reject MC , but somehow she does not get the "official rejection".
But, unfortunately, Bella, no matter how we try to sugarcoat it, She came out as a Shit friend.
I dislike this way more than the whole josy maya drama. The way MC and Bella doing it behind Jill back , makes them look very disgusting. and in both case unfortunately makes Bella look worse.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

View attachment 1810085

Seriously, I don't believe in threesome on Jill's way. Just because they are possessive and do not agree to share their boyfriend with someone else. Pink will have to do a lot of work to seduce Jill so that we can believe that she agrees to a threesome.
Jill on the way of cheating Tremolo will most likely be blocked for the player altogether and many activities with her as a friend will be unavailable to us. In fact, Pink definitely makes it clear that what the player did with Bella and Jill is bad and it's unequivocal (which by the way is not to say about Jade and Sage).
We see a gloomy piano on social media, her angry face. I don't think she will take revenge on Bella, most likely it will affect the fate of Maya.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Pff... :Kappa: "Where did this come from?" it has been long since she became 'Bella' to MC, most Bella connoisseurs have known her a thousand expressions and been well aware of every minute transitions :Kappa:it did not come out of nowhere, many have been anticipating this...
IT'S STILL UNNERVING! :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: Stiva
4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes