varage

Jun 26, 2019
Sage on hard mode would wipe the floor with Calib and Tommy both at the same time haha. takes half you hp for every punch and her punch timer on a three key is like .75 seconds haha.

Last edited:

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
It happened during the DIK's party in the DIK's mansion using the DIK's PC and it was someone who attended that party. Therefore it was a student.

This is the most moronic idea I've ever read here in this thread - even more moronic than the idea that Bella is hallucinating and her husband is dead.
As we learn (when you tell Derek about you fucked Jade) there is a connection between the DIK laptop and at least Professor Burke (and who else?). So there was no need for someone to sneak (or be official) at the party to get access to the laptop and upload the pic. This mystery should be solved by DPC.

Anyway, who the damn is Fuckface. MC is Tremolo, Bro, Assman. My MC is Bro.

Guys, are you really playing this game? you don't skip the dialogues and press CTRL the whole time, do you?
Maybe you shouldn't have pressed CTRL (or TAB) not only during the game but also during this thread, it's explained in the game AND several times in this thread.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Excuse me, but if Ottoeight wants to present his opinion as fact he has every right. Every fucking right!
I have to disagree, he doesn't want to present his opinion, he wants to be everyone support his. To ridicule someone (eg. his theories) is not a proper way to present his own, only people who don't believe what they say themself act like that. DPC left us several open mysteries to think about them (i hove he solve all of them during the upcoming eps), so it's only natural that people think about them. Sometimes they hit the target (Chad is gay, ...), sometimes they are that fictional, they won't be true (at least in this AVN). It's a way to shorten the time until the next Ep will be released, i think it's better than doing that using drugs or other silly things.

Are you guys new to the Internet? Or the world for that matter?

Civil discourse died out with the dinosaurs (they were always sitting down for tea and scones, and pleasant discussion - do you see them around anymore? No, they are all fucking dead! Enough said).
Let's say so, i'm using the net since normal people were able to get access (and started as an adult), this also means i'm one of the older people reading and writing here. I've seen EVERY kind of people in the net and IRL. Civil discourse dies with the mainstream got into the net but also in the early days you had single persons not able to behave during a discussion. We have to deal with how it goes today, we only can be the best version of us, hoping the others also do so.

• Haha
Reactions: shazba and dalli_x

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
thesameprocedure.jpg
OK, this won't work when the previous post (asking for the next release) was deleted.

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I have to disagree, he doesn't want to present his opinion, he wants to be everyone support his. To ridicule someone (eg. his theories) is not a proper way to present his own, only people who don't believe what they say themself act like that. DPC left us several open mysteries to think about them (i hove he solve all of them during the upcoming eps), so it's only natural that people think about them. Sometimes they hit the target (Chad is gay, ...), sometimes they are that fictional, they won't be true (at least in this AVN). It's a way to shorten the time until the next Ep will be released, i think it's better than doing that using drugs or other silly things.

Let's say so, i'm using the net since normal people were able to get access (and started as an adult), this also means i'm one of the older people reading and writing here. I've seen EVERY kind of people in the net and IRL. Civil discourse dies with the mainstream got into the net but also in the early days you had single persons not able to behave during a discussion. We have to deal with how it goes today, we only can be the best version of us, hoping the others also do so.
You may have missed the bit where my entire post was satirical. :p

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I lost my own best version of myself somewhere a long time ago. Gone back tracking it and asked everybody, but to no avail. Gone to the lost and found office, too.

So, sorry, but this is the best I am able to give you now.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
You may have missed the bit where my entire post was satirical. :p
Sorry, i've lend my sarcasm detector to Dr. Cooper, he has to visit his family. ;)

No, i got it, but it's not the first time Ottoeight does disrespect someone cause of a theory he dislikes. As you said, manners have vanished in the net (have they even been there?), so sometimes you have to be straight so that the person will unterstand.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
I lost my own best version of myself somewhere a long time ago. Gone back tracking it and asked everybody, but to no avail. Gone to the lost and found office, too.

So, sorry, but this is the best I am able to give you now.
Maybe you should get outside and try to find it for yourself than sitting the whole day waiting for others to do your work? IRL, if you aren't that rich that you could command everybody, this is the way it works. Or should i send you Fuckface to kick your ass and get you up after like he did with Tommy? :D

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Sorry if this has been asked and a general consensus has been reached but who do you think posted the picture of Cathy? My bet is Burke because if you cuckold him he has a pic of you and his wife which is only on the DIK's laptop as far as we know.
Or more likely a DIK that has access to the Laptop sent the video of the MC and Jade to him, and that same DIK posted the Cathy pick on their feed, because he wanted to fuck them over. We all know that it's Nick.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Or more likely a DIK that has access to the Laptop sent the video of the MC and Jade to him, and that same DIK posted the Cathy pick on their feed, because he wanted to fuck them over. We all know that it's Nick.
IF it's Nick, why should he do this? Only cause Vinnie left B&R (and also the DIKs)? Or does he get money from someone (Burke?) to do all this things? Also, Rusty changed some things on the Laptop after the cluck, how does Nick get the Jade vid? Rusty had the Laptop during the evaluation, as we see later everything is in protected folders (with, i think, only Rusty and Tommy have access with the folder owner). So Nick has to be a hacker to get the vid, with this knowledge it would be a shame for him doing this things.

Only looking at the cluck i also would assume, Nick could be the one who did it, looking at the scene Burkster had the Jade vid, i strongly believe that both (the cluck and the vid) were placed/gotten another way. Maybe Nick placed some sort of spyware on the Laptop, getting payed by Burke?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Anyway, who the damn is Fuckface. MC is Tremolo, Bro, Assman. My MC is Bro.

Guys, are you really playing this game? you don't skip the dialogues and press CTRL the whole time, do you?
Fine, I'll answer you: "Fuckface" is our MC's first name, in a sense. Steve calls him that right away when the game starts at the convenience store. MC responds: "My name isn't Fuckface. I'm ..." and then you can customize your name.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The "Cathy incident" happens whatever whenever and however you do as MC - in the same way whatever you do -, therefore it doesn't have ANYTHING to do with MC and his actions.

My bet is: Quinn or Sarah.

The big question is: is he/she the same person who blackmailed Chad?

Whoever blackmailed Chad knew that either he is gay or he is using doping drugs.

So, who knows that Chad is gay or he's doping AND went to the DIK's party? I can only make 3 names: Mel, Sarah and Quinn.

Anyway, as usual, people might want to believe whatever they want to believe. Therefore, I wrote in vain, as usual.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Fine, I'll answer you: "Fuckface" is our MC's first name, in a sense. Steve calls him that right away when the game starts at the convenience store. MC responds: "My name isn't Fuckface. I'm ..." and then you can customize your name.
Oh, well. The most important character, isn't he? :rolleyes:

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
the on the right is definitely Camilla buy who's the other one? :unsure:
The one on the right is not Camilla, as her skin isn't dark enough. The consensus is they're Sara and Melanie. I thought at first maybe they were Maya and Josy, but Maya's skin is very distinctive and neither girl in this preview has it.

Reactions: dalli_x

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The one on the right is not Camilla, as her skin isn't dark enough. The consensus is they're Sara and Melanie. I thought at first maybe they were Maya and Josy, but Maya's skin is very distinctive and neither girl in this preview has it.
Consensus by whom?

There is no way we can tell who they are, in fact. That's why DrPinkCake delivered it.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes