Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
So yeah, I don't really mind her, I mean she's been good to the mc from time-to-time, and she definitely had her charm earlier on. We just need to get past some of her baggage. So here's to Maya. :giggle:
Maya started off really great but she drops off when taking about how much she needs lube or of course money money money. Maya goes up a level or two in EP8 with that sex scene :love: :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
I've been incredibly vocal of my dislike of Derek in the past.

I REALLY hope that the pregnancy test is for Wendy, and that sidelines Derek from the rest of the game, making it impossible for him to protect Maya when Quinn and Stephen Burke sink their claws into her.

• Wow
Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

Poisonblack

Apr 8, 2019

MC's costume is censored and won't get spoiled by viewing the image.

It doesn't spoil too much and includes asses.

View attachment 1894724
I've been absent from this topic for quite some time now but i've to laugh at this. Everyone was thinking "Oh! next chapter is gonna been the Halloween party" LAST YEAR! Now we will have the Halloween party in 2022.

Those updates are getting far too few and taking too long...

Reactions: Princess Yana ♥
Jun 1, 2017
Yeah that's what happens when apparently people have hundreds they can randomly chuck at people on Patreon, and whether they receive a actual product or not, go "meh". Besides a few particularly heinous exceptions people don't speak with their wallets. There's nothing stopping a creator from abandoning a project early, keeping it going for decades with a monumental update, while working on it ""full time"", once every 6+ months of a new wallpaper and paragraph, etc. I enjoy badik and generally so far the updates have been solid enough but people are generally so untrustworthy it's best to get a product for what you consider a fair price, enjoy what is there, and expect having to headcanon the rest or them pulling a Disney star wars.

I'm perfectly satisfied with all the routes on the season 2 steam release. However if I'dve put over 500+ into development or 30 bucks a month along with many others on one of the most profitable of it's kind I'd be upset, because all I have on any route becoming complete is just "yeah probably if I don't get burnt out or forget what I was even writing about when I get to it in 5-6 years", along with the patron votes having control to the point that theoretically if everyone decided they wanted every girl to disappear but one they could. Like if lord of the rings had a vote where people "unanimously" decided to just leave gandalf in a corner and have 16 paragraphs of the bartender instead of the natural authors writing.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Nope. Replay it and replay it and replay it and replay it and replay it and replay it and replay it and replay it and replay it and replay it and replay it and replay it and replay it and replay it. From the very beginning.

And... when ep. 9 comes out, replay it from scratch - every damn path.
When you are bitching about it now what do you think will happen in a couple of years ? :unsure: :rolleyes:

Reactions: ChipLecsap

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
About Quinn being a whore which some people yes do try deny. I don't remember if its episode 3 or 4 ending but if you choose not to take Quinns offer of three way with Quinn and Rionna than your old pall Dale takes your place if you decide to play with Maya instead.
You right it's Dawe. My bad it's been a while sense i've played there is also the scene
And yes, you can explain your way around it such as he was there to buy his sugar pills. If you want that's up to you it could even be true with the coddling, going on but I don't want to imagine a pure Quinn it doesn't add to her draw it takes from it.

It's kinda hard for me to follow your Foreign Language to Broken English translator, but if you're saying that Dawe went to Quintessential's room to partake in the restaurant, and if what you say is true, then I can guarantee he went there thinking it was an actual restaurant and expected to walk out with a to-go plate of food.

And speaking of restaurants...

You're on to something, buttercup. :WeSmart:This may surprise you but I'm with you. (y) The truth is, all those NTR snowflakes fail to realize that the real thread has never been James, Burke, Tommy, Tybalt, Luka, Vinnie, and all the Pink rose girls & Restaurants' customers. It has always been the others girls all along.

Take Quinn for example. She keeps a strap on dildo to have sex with girls and for what we've seen in her threesome scenes she clearly has a lesbian femdom vibe. But the most important part is the fact she really wanted to fuck Sage hard to the point she agrees to have a threesome even with a Neutral/non-romanced Dik MC she doesn't even like. Her lust for Sage is really that big. As for Sage, it's deeply implied she has already fucked others girls before, considering how good she was with her tongue. But more important, seeing Quinn being fucked get her wet and she later acknowledged that Quinn ( and not the MC ) deserves the top star rate for her performance. It's only a matter of time before they both realise, they don't really need the MC. They just need each other.

Same thing for Camila & Riona or Sarah & Melanie. Their friendship is pretty ambiguous and meaningful. They kiss, they have threesome, they like watching the others get fucked, they comfort each other. Like Sarah said, they don't need a boyfriend. Why would they need a dude ? They're all BFF and girlfriend material. Lily & Elena also both used to have girlfriends in the past.

As for M&J, they're totally fine without the MC. In the worst case they could break up but how is it really a big problem ? They both like girls and they're now part of a sorority full of hot bisexual chicks. Not to mention, Maya only likes the MC because he acts like a girl. He's nothing but a minor fling while Zoey is obviously the main course. Why would Sally need to seek comfort with the MC if she has KRJ ?

In the end, Quinn & Riona don't need a path or an ending. They're meant to be with Sage & Camila. The throuple doesn't matter either cause ZoeyXMayaXJosy is the real deal. How many dicks the Hots & strippers sucked or took is insignificant. Pussies only belong to the pussy.

If what you say is true, wouldn't that mean Quinn's restaurant is for women, also? Do women eat for free?

Now that's the kind of scenes I'd happily vote for in the Patreon polls.

I don't see that happening, though, considering how tough it is for women to choose a restaurant. DPC would probably turn the choice into a minigame (à la, beachball) where the difficulty is hard coded to Extreme.

And speaking of choosing restaurants...

Clit 1.png

Clit 2.png

varage

Jun 26, 2019
It's kinda hard for me to follow your Foreign Language to Broken English translator, but if you're saying that Dawe went to Quintessential's room to partake in the restaurant, and if what you say is true, then I can guarantee he went there thinking it was an actual restaurant and expected to walk out with a to-go plate of food.

And speaking of restaurants...

If what you say is true, wouldn't that mean Quinn's restaurant is for women, also? Do women eat for free?

Now that's the kind of scenes I'd happily vote for in the Patreon polls.

I don't see that happening, though, considering how tough it is for women to choose a restaurant. DPC would probably turn the choice into a minigame (à la, beachball) where the difficulty is hard coded to Extreme.

And speaking of choosing restaurants...

View attachment 1897066

View attachment 1897067
Yea I get that but I'm now unsure of Tommy not hitting Quinn at the very least all the facts seem to be there her being half naked in his room with (presumably) Heather though (possibly) with Elena and Johnboy. As well as Tommy commenting on how good Quinn's and Riona's blowjobs are during rejects talk haha. But I'm arguing semantics here some people enjoy the pure Quinn some people enjoy the dirty Quinn I'm just on dirty Quinn's side here. I don't like her being a snowflake that's just me.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes