lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Anybody can give me some help on how should I approach this game? Do you need to download seasons 1 and 2 and play those before getting into season 3 interlude?
Yes
I also saw there is a multi mod. I wonder if I should install that on my first walkthrough?
The mod will fuckup your saves and they won't work when the next update arrive.
Just in general which version should I get? I also saw the multimod is not the lastest version on season 3, so I wonder what combination would give the best first time experience for this game since it seems to be a big game out here
There is a official pdf walkthrough. Use it instead the mod. Or play following your heart

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I like Jill and i will never understand the goblin talk about her, ok yeah sometimes she has a weird look in some renders...
It's a bunch of hideous chuds who are super insecure(and aren't a 10th as attractive as her at her worst) and only feel good about themselves by tearing someone down(which is massively pathetic given it's fictional character they are trying to tear down).

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
it's fine for person A to get pissed when person B tears down a bunch of pixels person A likes
yet it's not at all pathetic when person A uses the same bunch of pixels as a comparison to tear person B down

double standards.jpg

but what do I know, I'm super insecure and only bash on a fictional character to feel better, right?
well, see, if I stick to bashing your precious LI pixels, I'm somewhat sticking to the topic
but if I walk your path of speaking against actual users on the forum, I guess I'd sort of be risking post deletion/thread ban. which I don't really want to.
so I'll stick to insulting pixels I look 10 times worse than.

/basement neckbeard tips fedora

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
It's a bunch of hideous chuds who are super insecure(and aren't a 10th as attractive as her at her worst) and only feel good about themselves by tearing someone down(which is massively pathetic given it's fictional character they are trying to tear down).
You are defending a fictional character like she was a real person. With feelings. She is not. Take a deep breath and stop take this character and what people say here to seriously

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
You got it. We point out the weaknesses of the model used for a major character to stroke our egos. Because we can't stroke anything else when she is on screen.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
A lot of people like the fighting game. It actually allows you to practice before actually getting into fights. I would have preferred if there was some kind of underground fighting club rather than an app on his phone, but it doesn't matter. But the brawler game totally cements the mc as a fighter.

The free roams work well, even if the older ones aren't all as complex as the more recent ones. They are a game mechanic that provides time to build cash between scenes, as well as interface with things like Rooster, Swyper, phone calls and messages. It's not padding, it's a game mechanic that works well. Except DPC has a retarded notion of navigation.

Compare that to LoF where you have to arbitrarily check your phone at unknown times to see if there's a message your could send (not sure if it's still like that, but I remember in the early episodes at the cafe you'd miss out on things if you didn't randomly use your phone).

The pixel hunt I don't care for, but I didn't mind tracking down the magazines. It's a game feature that heaps of games have.

But seriously, this product is not just a visual novel, it's most definitely a game. People post their high scores for things like Triple Tile. It's fun. You know, the reason why people play games in the first place.

Of course there are some mistakes in the game, but the only feature I find no enjoyment in is Madame Rose. But that's me. I'm not going to be so arrogant as to suggest she is "padding" simply because I don't like her.

But it looks like we'll have to agree to disagree on this one, since there's really not much else to add to the subject.
I don't know what the main point is that you guys are talking about but can we just a take second to realize how crazy the mini-games are? I mean you just play some games on your phone and get real money. That's wild! lol. Like that just somehow translates to spare cash you can use. Idk, I just always thought that it was one of those things where it's actually pretty weird if you think about it too deeply.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Anybody can give me some help on how should I approach this game? Do you need to download seasons 1 and 2 and play those before getting into season 3 interlude? I also saw there is a multi mod. I wonder if I should install that on my first walkthrough? I like being able to know at least some of how my decisions will affect the story, so I am interested in the mod.

Just in general which version should I get? I also saw the multimod is not the lastest version on season 3, so I wonder what combination would give the best first time experience for this game since it seems to be a big game out here
Yes you need to play seasons 1 and 2 before season 3.

I recommend not using the mod. However if you do use it then don't use any of the cheats like changing rp points or changing dik/chick status, or viewing multiple scenes rather than just the one for your choice. Only use it for a guide through the freeroams and to see which answers give you which points. Use it for anything else and it's likely your save won't work in future updates.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Some people just seem to like to shit on Jill for whatever reasons. I imagine if it was applied to any other LI with this degree of intensity and tiresome repetitiveness, it'd eventually rile up their fans, too.

Conor Adams

Jul 11, 2021
Some people just seem to like to shit on Jill for whatever reasons. I imagine if it was applied to any other LI with this degree of intensity and tiresome repetitiveness, it'd eventually rile up their fans, too.
Yes. I think they are annoyed because of the attention Jill gets. Jill Outshines Among 5 Main Girls;). she is the only girl in the story who actually does something good for MC without expecting anything in return. Others are just using MC

Reactions: HowlHeart

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
it's fine for person A to get pissed when person B tears down a bunch of pixels person A likes
yet it's not at all pathetic when person A uses the same bunch of pixels as a comparison to tear person B down

View attachment 2031176

but what do I know, I'm super insecure and only bash on a fictional character to feel better, right?
well, see, if I stick to bashing your precious LI pixels, I'm somewhat sticking to the topic
but if I walk your path of speaking against actual users on the forum, I guess I'd sort of be risking post deletion/thread ban. which I don't really want to.
so I'll stick to insulting pixels I look 10 times worse than.

/basement neckbeard tips fedora
That's a lot of words for I know you are but what am I. And I like how you assume she's my precious when she's literally last on my list out of the 5.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Yes. I think they are annoyed because of the attention Jill gets. Jill Outshines Among 5 Main Girls;). she is the only girl in the story who actually does something good for MC without expecting anything in return. Others are just using MC
don't be ridiculous, she doesn't outshine anyone.
get to that point when she yells at tyballz at the restaurant. look at that face. yikes.
as I've heard recently, I look ten times worse than her
but even at my worst moment, when I wake up hungover as fuck after 4 hours of sleep, I look better than that

she's completely useless to the story. at least maya being forced on you (I don't think she's forced per se as she's a main part of the story but let's use the maya haters term for it in this case to describe the worst case scenario) makes sense as a part of the story, you need a place to sleep plus the whole quinn-burke curruption will end up being the main part of the story.
practicing yoga? completely useless
having to go out with her on a forced date? not even having an option to say "nah, fuck that"? yaaaaay, that's just what I wanted! bonus hate points playing the worst snob "sport" the humanity had ever invented? jesus christ
getting snitched on for getting into a fight? just get the fuck away from me, idiot, we aren't in the third grade anymore.
practicing yoga for the second time? come the fuck on, seriously, namastay the fuck away from me
tennis the second time? why don't you just die at this point? :|

tl;dr - jill sucks
also, that face

That's a lot of words for I know you are but what am I. And I like how you assume she's my precious when she's literally last on my list out of the 5.
yawn

probably, yes.
but it's honest work and somebody has to do it :Kappa:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I'd like to think that most of our fellow users here on F95 offer legitimate criticisms most of the time. First they picked on Jill for looking like a raccoon. Then the makeup got altered a little, but she made the mistake of smiling more, so they call her out as a goblin. I constantly pick on Maya because she doesn't look like she has ever shown her bare-skinned face to anybody, it's hidden under all the makeup, even if it's "natural" looking. It sure as shit doesn't look natural to me. That's one point in favor of Quinn and Sage at various points, we definitely see them free of cosmetics. Bella is.. well, kinda perfect, so I can't say's I'd notice unless she was overly glammed-up. And Josy? Well.. Josy's just cute.
You are defending a fictional character like she was a real person. With feelings. She is not. Take a deep breath and stop take this character and what people say here to seriously
White Knighting the non-existant women. Well, it takes all types, I guess.
For many varied, and entirely valid reasons. Just because person A might like Jill doesn't mean person B has to, no matter how blind some people might be to her flaws.

nyrek made me cackle with the way he broke down how she serves pretty much zero function in the entire story other than as an annoyance. Maybe some people like Jill. I don't really believe they do, but they claim to, so I let it go. There is very little about the character I find appealing, despite thinking the one time she looked good was the morning you woke up in her bed and she had that nice white number on.

Her personality (as displayed so far) doesn't really comfort me, she's got the habit of unprovoked sexual assault in her sleep, and she does not listen to what other people want. Jill only cares what Jill wants. It's fine if people are selfish, as long as it's recognized. She lives in a delusion world where shit like 'fate' is important and she looks for signs from the universe. So she's naive, selfish, and really just an unavoidable pain in the ass (for those of us not keen on her).

Most of the other girls that have significant presence in MC's life have their flaws as well, but Jill could be nixed from the story entirely, which would then remove the Tybalt situation, effectively having no detrimental side effect to anything that's been going on.

Unless you count losing out on the chance to bang Amelia and Bianca, of course.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes