Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK [S1/S2 v0.8.3 & S3 v0.10.1] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod BaDIK S3 Maintenance Update (Critical)

Links in OP are updated accordingly.

Changlelog:
  • I fucked up (I overwrote some of the mod files with the originals). I fixed it (I replaced them proper).
My apologies for wasting your time and bandwidth. The brisket is now smoked.

Simply download and reinstall over existing mod installation, overwriting as requested if necessary.

Mentions: radical.turtle99

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021

Changlelog:
  • I fucked up. I fixed it. My apologies for wasting your time and bandwidth. The brisket is now smoked.
Simply download and reinstall over existing mod installation, overwriting as requested if necessary.

I didn't dl 10.1, do I still need this one for 10?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Mod to VN versions must correlate. Mod v0.10.1 goes inside VN v0.10.1, etc.
If you are on v0.10.0 of the VN then no, do not put Mod v0.10.1 in that.
I wasn't going to dl 10.1 unless I had to. Didn't think I had to so, yeah. I figured you had fixed whatever needed fixin previously.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I wasn't going to dl 10.1 unless I had to. Didn't think I had to so, yeah. I figured you had fixed whatever needed fixin previously.
Here's the dev's changelog. Mostly minor issues:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I went through all 500 files last night when I updated it to insure I captured all his fixes, including grammaticals.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Note to the above post:

The reason you can't put SanchoMod v0.10.1 inside VN 0.10.0 is because the VN update includes images and image changes making it incompatible with v0.10.0's code.

Reactions: Porthas

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Note to the above post:

The reason you can't put SanchoMod v0.10.1 inside VN 0.10.0 is because the VN update includes images and image changes making it incompatible with v0.10.0's code.
Well, shit, so that means I do need to dl 10.1. Fuck.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021

Changlelog:
  • I fucked up (I overwrote some of the mod files with the originals). I fixed it (I replaced them proper).
My apologies for wasting your time and bandwidth. The brisket is now smoked.

thanks, I haven't played it today just added the fix and the new mod version, I'll update that now (y)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Thanks Sancho. You are one of the few reasons i still bother playing this VN, the story doesn't interest me anymore but i still want to see how it will end.

Reactions: Pakona

PeterMill

Jul 28, 2023
In the MiniStat there's an info "QuinnLikesU", somehow it's always true through every storyline I've played so far. Is it even possible that it can be false?

Cyrix72

Oct 31, 2021
Okay, fair enough, thank you. Now, let's roll with process of elimination then since your are alone in this phenomena: follow the steps EXACTLY found here as a test and report back your findings please. This will get you and me on the same page to isolate the issue, we must be on common ground so let's at least start our tests from the same spot. Cool?
Built a sandbox of sorts, following your recomendations, but same results as before after starting lab mini game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Zack Riley

Jan 17, 2022
I'm having problems with the game the moment I start episode 10 it crashes with the first scene of the doctor & Helen, can someone please assist me here.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I'm having problems with the game the moment I start episode 10 it crashes with the first scene of the doctor & Helen, can someone please assist me here.
I'll answer because I am a nice guy. You need to understand that this is because of mods a specific mod. And the same thing came up a million times already and still people don't listen. I doubt you will get any clearer answers. Read through the pages here you are not the first and will not be the last. Reinstall clean versions of 8.3 and 10.1 and use only sancho mod first run the save fixer to remove all the crap that was added by other crappy mods that just work.

skc0110

Nov 18, 2021
Hi

1) thanks for all the hard work
2) since you know the code so well could you answer 2 questions
what triggers the UFO delusion in the BBQ party
When does the seed randomizer for the party planer layout trigger in ep 10

thanks

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
Wanted to start off by saying how much I appreciate the work you put into your mods, they really are something above & beyond what others provide.

I have run into something that I'm not sure is a bug or if it's intended. When I used the Sancho cheat to auto pass the math class minigame (takes me way too long to figure some of those out myself), it passed the class with full marks but when I checked the stats page on the phone it listed the class as passed but not perfect. I have managed to perfect every other class until now but hate how time consuming that new math minigame is for me so was hoping I could use this cheat to keep the streak going without having my playthrough grind to a snails pace during that class. Is the cheat working as intended or are we supposed to get a perfect pass when using it?
I experienced this too. It's the test right before being given the option to cancel Nicole's date, in order to have one with Nora.

Test result states perfect, but in the stats it's only passed.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I experienced this too. It's the test right before being given the option to cancel Nicole's date, in order to have one with Nora.

Test result states perfect, but in the stats it's only passed.
I know the science test cannot be maxed with the cheat. But let me quickly test the math test think I have a save close

Reactions: Maxiom

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Hi

1) thanks for all the hard work
2) since you know the code so well could you answer 2 questions
what triggers the UFO delusion in the BBQ party
When does the seed randomizer for the party planer layout trigger in ep 10

thanks
I think the UFO is a randomized event so it's not up to a specific player action, you just have to get lucky (it's probably this variable so if you set it to 51 manually maybe it happens, haven't tried it just saw a comment about it)
1702807246280.png

Reactions: skc0110

skc0110

Nov 18, 2021
I think the UFO is a randomized event so it's not up to a specific player action, you just have to get lucky (it's probably this variable so if you set it to 51 manually maybe it happens, haven't tried it just saw a comment about it)
View attachment 3181031
thanks saw that but

but does it replace the santa sleigh scene or come after it
like the sherif in ep 9 is there a cutoff point: dont talk to sage until sherif triggers
is there an initial trigger, do blank before it is even available

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes