Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK [S1/S2 v0.8.3 & S3 v0.10.1] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

OUndrAnt

May 18, 2021
Hey sancho, i was using your mod in S1/S2 and interlude and my game just close after this scene, its the first scene of the update.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
those closes are a know issue and i have to wait for you update the mod, or i'm really unluck and my saves screwed and have to start all over again?

Anyway thx for the Mods, you are the best.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey sancho, i was using your mod in S1/S2 and interlude and my game just close after this scene, its the first scene of the update.those closes are a know issue and i have to wait for you update the mod, or i'm really unluck and my saves screwed and have to start all over again?

Anyway thx for the Mods, you are the best.
Well, bud... that's due to your original import having old scrappy code in it. See Pinkcake has landmines all in the scripts now for cheaters and mods. Right after that dialogue the script closes the game if you have an old scrappy variable in your playthrough (which can only come from using his mod of course). It also throws a bomb if you are playing on mobile device at that point.

So, do you remember using the other mod at any point during your Season 1 or Season 2 playthrough?

Frostvred

Jan 21, 2019
Sancho! :eek: I didn't know you modded for BaDIK ! :eek:

*cough*
Time to redownload every season 'clean' again! ><
(and redo some of my runs possibly! o0 )

Love your mods man! :love:

And Thank You! :)

For people that is curious.
To me, what makes SanchoMods superior in damn near every case, is the ability to quickly flick every little bit of the mod, on and off, without fucking my saves! This in ANY of the games I've played, which he modded!

This is a big plus for me, as most times, I like to do one or two runs "my own way". (Sancho off)

Then exploit the hell out of Sancho's goodness making sure I didn't miss anything! (Sancho power toggled!)

Later iterations of his mods, he's made everything simpler to flick certain aspects of the mod, on and off, to fully suit the user!

And his Gallery is ALWAYS smooth! :cool:

All this, being quite user friendly!

add: if at some point, for whatever reason, decide to move your saves from sanchomodded to vanilla, his savegame "unfucker", works like a charm! Unless you've boosted everything through the roof with some cases "cheats". Then it's all on your head! ><

OUndrAnt

May 18, 2021
Well, bud... that's due to your original import having old scrappy code in it. See Pinkcake has landmines all in the scripts now for cheaters and mods. Right after that dialogue the script closes the game if you have an old scrappy variable in your playthrough (which can only come from using his mod of course). It also throws a bomb if you are playing on mobile device at that point.

So, do you remember using the other mod at any point during your Season 1 or Season 2 playthrough?
I just used your mod since it has everything, Do you think theres any hope for my saves when your finish the update or i have to start over?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I just used your mod since it has everything, Do you think theres any hope for my saves when your finish the update or i have to start over?
I'll be able to let you know in a bit. I'm almost to the point of testing that portion. I'll report back in a bit.

Reactions: OUndrAnt

Frostvred

Jan 21, 2019
I just used your mod since it has everything, and after see your post to don't mix mods. Do you think theres any hope for my saves when your finish the update or i have to start over?
If you used some other modder's mod before, you might wanna redo some of the paths to be "sure",
if want them as "perfect" as possible...
AFAIK, all mods by Sancho, will halt your "CTRL rush through" when hit "vital points" where he thinks you might want a heads up.
Be it a "path split" or any other reason. So a "redo" may not take as long as one would think. Ofcourse, just try not to rush through content you haven't seen at all before.. ;)

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
im at peace waiting for the new update cause of i'll unlock the gallery to see the new scenes. that's all im here for. hahaha

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Reporting back... I didn't have any issue getting past that dialogue.
1671242473932.png 1671242542920.png
But remember, I've never used another mod and I don't play mobile. Can you remember which you may have so I can make a proper patch?

FWIW I've found zero landmines that affect SanchoMod exclusively. I have found many that are sabotaging those that have used another mod, a gallery unlocker, using via mobile, etc.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
im at peace waiting for the new update cause of i'll unlock the gallery to see the new scenes. that's all im here for. hahaha
Remember that even when viewing scenes in SanchoGallery that they do NOT unlock the OEM (original) gallery. That's by design so as to leave those for "cheevos" (aka achievements). You may know that already but just making sure.

OUndrAnt

May 18, 2021
Reporting back... I didn't have any issue getting past that dialogue.
View attachment 2241392 View attachment 2241405
But remember, I've never used another mod and I don't play mobile. Can you remember which you may have so I can make a proper patch?
The first version of the game i downloaded was a translated version that came with the scrap mod but after i saw it it gave an error in the interlude i decided to run my runs without changing variables and that kind of thing, so i deleted all my saves, including the folder that is in the appdata to start from 0, that's when i found your mod since i don't know why it's not on the op page, i only use your mod for skip the mini-games and for the walkthrough feature, anyway that was my journey in the game, I don't know if this information helps in something.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The first version of the game i downloaded was a translated version that came with the scrap mod but after i saw it it gave an error in the interlude i decided to run my runs without changing variables and that kind of thing, so i deleted all my saves, including the folder that is in the appdata to start from 0, that's when i found your mod since i don't know why it's not on the op page, anyway that was my journey in the game, I don't know if this information helps in something.
Give me a bit, I'll give you a file to try...

My precious

Apr 8, 2019
You've never installed one of my mods in any VN yet?
I did. I do. You are my new "go-to". Love the progression bar in some. The gallery is always useful, to check if I miss any content. And walkthrough for branching paths helps a lot. Good stuff.

I was curious how much it is automated/scripted because it has so many features but you still do the legwork every time. Got it.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Looks like your mod was added to the game thread OP again, Sancho. Just now noticed.
I pitched a fit for my Android Unmodded fix to be added and reminded them yet again that the main mod was removed. They decided no to add the silly little Android fix but add the main mod back... crazy, right?

• Haha
Reactions: RNasc4444

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Damn y'all. I have two other VN's that have dropped today that need updating too. This is crazy! Too much work for a redneck who's only on their second whiskey. Ugh.

Reactions: Vdk69

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Remember that even when viewing scenes in SanchoGallery that they do NOT unlock the OEM (original) gallery. That's by design so as to leave those for "cheevos" (aka achievements). You may know that already but just making sure.
i knew you'll say something like that, well time to download seasons 1&2 and play through it one... last.. time. tbh im living the college life i've never experience before playing this game hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: Sancho1969

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Damn y'all. I have two other VN's that have dropped today that need updating too. This is crazy! Too much work for a redneck who's only on their second whiskey. Ugh.
hey mate, might sharing some whiskey cause i'm about to Be a DIK this whole playthrough again.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Heads-up. So many VN's I mod have dropped today that I might (yet to be decided) drop you folks a half-baked mod update. I reckon I can theoretically deploy a mod update minus Ep9's ChoiceGuide, Ep9's FreeRoamGuide, and any new MiniGame cheats. I can have all the GUI toys you've become accustomed to plus a complete SanchoGallery for sure. Let me know if that's something that would satisfy temporarily so I can get some of the damn VN's updated this weekend (thank goodness I grabbed that new bottle of Crown!)

DEVIL18

Dec 9, 2017
How long will it take for the full mod to release cause there's no way I'm playing the new update without it, won't let dpc be a sadistic fk with me

Reactions: roguerat
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes