Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK [S1/S2 v0.8.3 & S3 v0.10.1] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
I am going to stay out of there, don't want spoilers - though I do appreciate puzzle one button cheat solving for sure. Mini games - they get old fast especially on repeat playthroughs. It's why I have "no mini game" mods for Mass Effect and such.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Welp, that's over a 20hr workday for me... I'm out for a nap.

While working on the initial freeroam the damn puzzle guide and cheat is complete.
With the cheat On you get both the goal in the MiniStat and an optional "one-button do it all" at the bottom of the screen if you still can't figure it out:
1702103804701.png
With the cheat Off:
1702103777805.png

Nap time, BBL.

Edit: While I'm at it, note that the "Var Cheats" are dynamic... meaning the cheats change depending on the route your on. For example here's me switching from "Others" to "Jill":
1702104091787.png
Pretty damn cool, ain't it? Yeah, I thought so to. Regards.

Cloud_Runner

Sep 18, 2022
On other notes, I've got the notifiers for the hidden magazines done, and outlined a few new cheats for some of the mini-games. They've all been completely rewritten by the dev so I have to start from scratch in my thoughts and attack plan for proper/professional cheats that won't blow up in your face later.

That said, fuck the PartyPlanning mini-game for now... there's too much random shit in it and I still have no idea what the true outcome(s) are the most beneficial. I'm going to have hell with the new Brawler anyway (it's been recoded as well). It was easy last Seasons but no so much currently.

Anyway, I'm back to it... daylight is burnin'.
I thought it was a long shot making the cheat for party planning when i first saw that message in the game, considering how DIK members change their places on the planning board every time, how many items are there, perks and other shit (kegs, joints, beer, girls, etc.). I didn't bother with it much, i just found DIKhappiness values through URM and changed them so everybody was happy and i was getting praised for a kickass party. I'm guessing this would be the case for future parties too, maybe you could do something with it instead of making complex party planning cheat?
Each DIK has their own number, Rusty is #6 for example so his happiness value would be: pp_current_party_happiness[6]=3-4 is great (same dia lines), 2 mediocre, 0-1 the worst. I don't know shit about coding tho (except that it's a mess for unprepared mind xd) so i'm just talking out of my ass mostly, no idea if this could be useful at all.
Edit: why i thought it could be useful is 'cause there is no mini-games option, and it sets each DIKhappiness value to 2 by default, so everybody says how mediocre the party is. Shouldn't be a problem to just change those values to 4 so you skip making complex cheat, people skip party planning and getting the best outcome anyway. But it's your call ofc, you do more than enough already. I'm grateful for whatever mod i get from you and can do the rest myself via URM.

Last edited:

Adonis22

Nov 21, 2021
Hey, I've been using Scrappy Mod till ep9 but I want to switch to yours now. All my saves till ep9 are borked so is it possible to switch mods now midgame?

If so, can you tell what do I need to do

Edit - I don't have any harem route saves. At the end of ep8, I made different saves for each playthrough

Last edited:

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
Hey, I've been using Scrappy Mod till ep9 but I want to switch to yours now. All my saves till ep9 are borked so is it possible to switch mods now midgame?

Edit - I don't have any harem route saves. At the end of ep8, I made different saves for each playthrough
You can switch to it but you'll still trip all dpk's anti-mod stuff on every new release if you've used scrappys mod previously. If that's what you want to prevent you'll have to either start from scratch with santo-mod or grab the saves from the extras tab in the OP of the main thread and use those

Jun 21, 2020

there's a post on page 68 that unfucks your saves.

Jun 21, 2020
Yes just saw that. But I was wondering after adding that, can I wait and still use Sancho.mod over it?
I think Sancho would tell us if it wouldn't work with his mod. But if you're really that worried about it, starting fresh or getting clean saves would be your best bet.

david2248

Sep 11, 2021
My bud colombeen has a way that works but you have to jump through a few hoops to set it up like you want. He showed me some of it last week or so but I've been too busy to check it out personally. Me pinging him in this reply maybe he'll make a post showing how it's done if you're interested (you can keep track of whatever you want updated on the site, this isn't about me).
I hate to ask but where would i be able to download the episode 9 mod file? I wanted to start the game over to make new saves for when episode 10 mod comes out but I cant track down your mod for episode 9

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Quick question,
Sancho1969

I've installed the gallery unlocker mod by OEJ to view one of the scenes in the update. Other than that, I've haven't installed any other mod. (since modders are still working on their mods at the time of the writing of this post)
When your updated mod drops, can I still effectively use it? Or will it be in conflict with OEJ's mod and cause future errors and bugs? Or vice versa and OEJ's mod will cause error to your mod when I install it in my base game. (though OEJ's mod unlocks the built-in gallery while your mod creates a separate one, but I'm not really knowledgeable about these things and am just second guessing on what's what, LOL)

Thanks Sancho.

qusery9nobody

Jan 30, 2022
Quick question,
Sancho1969

I've installed the gallery unlocker mod by OEJ to view one of the scenes in the update. Other than that, I've haven't installed any other mod. (since modders are still working on their mods at the time of the writing of this post)
When your updated mod drops, can I still effectively use it? Or will it be in conflict with OEJ's mod and cause future errors and bugs? Or vice versa and OEJ's mod will cause error to your mod when I install it in my base game. (though OEJ's mod unlocks the built-in gallery while your mod creates a separate one, but I'm not really knowledgeable about these things and am just second guessing on what's what, LOL)

Thanks Sancho.
Is there a gallery unlocker mod for this already?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yes just saw that. But I was wondering after adding that, can I wait and still use Sancho.mod over it?
Good morning. You can use that file safely (it's non-destructive). If you don't and wait for SanchoMod then my mod will auto-detect if there's a timebomb and give you an option to remove it. See posts here for example of how that looks here (for the pending update). The pending update will resolve all previous timebombs as well...cause that's how we roll.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Quick question,
Sancho1969

Thanks Sancho.
I know SanchoMod is always compatible with colombeen's unlockers since we communicate regularly (he's my bud) and he tends to use one or two of my mods anyway, I can't speak for other mods and why I have the "don't mix mods" disclaimer in all my OP's. I don't have time to test and progress my own code at a pace I want so I certainly don't have time to DL and check out any other mods at all. Sorry, I don't really have an answer except I think you'll be fine... if the mod(s) don't replace any script files (since SanchoMod obviously resupplies new versions of them).

Reactions: lawlawkagurL

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I've made one for myself but I haven't completed it yet. It's unlocks everything from the rewards and scenes except for the 2D market ones
I just wish it was possible to get back the 3d ones like we had previous for the phone wallpaper. Not a huge fan of the 2d cartoony ones.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes