Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK [S1/S2 v0.8.3 & S3 v0.10.1] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I don't care for the drama, just get the sancho gallery :p I switched PC and I haven't had the gall to play this game from scratch and I am way too proud to take someone else's save lool. Gallery is something I shamelessly go to xD, gets me the scenes I want to watch :p
Oh... an update on SanchoGallery. Y'all know I've been working on extending Ep10's stock scenes. I've now more properly extended 9 out of the 14 (it's only 14 on my end since I combined all Madame's into one grand scene selector). Just an FYI... the mod's gallery is now certainly better than the VN's... no doubt. I've also streamlined the scene filtering options a bit to make the LI list shorter. HOTs, PinkRose, and Others now fully apply. All main LI's are by name directly in the filtering options.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Damn, I just realized I had forgot all about the damn Vault code and potential PackQuest.
I'm sorting them now... pay attention to the MiniStat on FreeRoams if only on the last FR and I'll guide ya.
View attachment 3165787
Geez... to hell with these damn PackQuests. Once I finish coding them all I'm grabbing this afternoon's first whiskey. Looking for little white dots in some areas that are a clusterfuck anyway it... painstaking to say the least.

8 of 10 coded:
1702335058304.png

Scorn.

Jun 29, 2022
Hey, guys, just wanted to ask one thing. First of all, Sancho your mods are the best out there, easily. Just finished episode 9 and I'm not starting 10. I was wondering if it is because I'm using the current version of the mod and if I play 10 unmodded, will that break the game if i try to load your saves later ? Thanks in advance and thanks for your hard work!

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Hey, guys, just wanted to ask one thing. First of all, Sancho your mods are the best out there, easily. Just finished episode 9 and I'm not starting 10. I was wondering if it is because I'm using the current version of the mod and if I play 10 unmodded, will that break the game if i try to load your saves later ? Thanks in advance and thanks for your hard work!
You need the save fixer off page one of this thread to play with modded games before the mod is updated, remember to delete the save fixer when you download the updated mod though.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Scorn.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
To clarify the above, if you wish to load a save in any VN update unmodded that you previously used SanchoMod in then simply install the SaveFixer file found in each SanchoMod OP. Important note: some are different than others so go to the specific SanchoMod thread to be sure you are using the correct fixer.

Now, if you do this and later decide to install the pending mod update (I'm getting closer to done here) then you MUST delete that SaveFixer file from your "/game" directory BEFORE installing the mod.

Bottom line: The SaveFixer and SanchoMod (the mod) don't play nice with each other.

Make sense?

Reactions: Chace005 and lilDee

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
Pack quests, does really anybody plays this useless waste of time? DPC tries everything to make this game as annoying as possible, but pack quests? They are even worse then the pathetic minigames.

• Haha
Reactions: DMNOV3R

Scorn.

Jun 29, 2022
To clarify the above, if you wish to load a save in any VN update unmodded that you previously used SanchoMod in then simply install the SaveFixer file found in each SanchoMod OP. Important note: some are different than others so go to the specific SanchoMod thread to be sure you are using the correct fixer.

Now, if you do this and later decide to install the pending mod update (I'm getting closer to done here) then you MUST delete that SaveFixer file from your "/game" directory BEFORE installing the mod.

Bottom line: The SaveFixer and SanchoMod (the mod) don't play nice with each other.

Make sense?
Worked like a charm, I gotta say, the game feels a lot emptier without your mod, haha, I was so used to it. Thanks for the help!

jakeal

May 11, 2021
In your screenshots, you have 'Ep9TopThree'. Is that to remind the player what path they're playing? If so, very cool addition

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
In your screenshots, you have 'Ep9TopThree'. Is that to remind the player what path they're playing? If so, very cool addition
Negative... the paths are listed in the "Relationship" section of that MiniStat and change dynamically as you play.

The TopThree is what you selected in during the costume contest in Ep9 where it's highly relevant.
I haven't cleaned it out of the MiniStat for Ep10 just yet... that'll be during final code cleanup.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Spoiler free:

Okay, a bit of a delay that last couple hours. While finishing that code for the PackQuest (and Vault) I slowed down instead of speedrunning (so I could manually hunt down the PackQuest micro-dots) and realized that my FreeRoam guide for the final wasn't up to par. It needed more detail on where hidden objects are and how the story plays out during the free roam event (you'll know what I mean when you play it). So, I tightened it up.

The MiniStat is going to be change it's info a lot during the final free roam so know it's a thing.

I have some teaser pics but will place them in a spoiler out of full respect:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With that said the "Others" is now 100% complete. That leaves me with ~3hrs before midnight. I've yet to eat any dinner so I don't know if that's enough time for me to knock out the polish for the main LI paths. The bulk of all the foundation is done though. So, don't be bummed, I'm making it all better so you won't be disappointed in the initial product update release.

battstars

May 1, 2020
Is this updated for episode 10 yet? I got a gallery unlocker but I noticed four scenes were not unlocked yet and was curious

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Is this updated for episode 10 yet? I got a gallery unlocker but I noticed four scenes were not unlocked yet and was curious
Coming very soon... I've been working my ass off. It's way past midnight here now so I'm afraid it won't be until sometime "tomorrow". I just can't release it until it early. The little things matter and damn, they sure take time.

lilDee

Jan 14, 2020
Coming very soon... I've been working my ass off. It's way past midnight here now so I'm afraid it won't be until sometime "tomorrow". I just can't release it until it early. The little things matter and damn, they sure take time.
Ain't no worries my good sir!, no rush/hurry. (y)(y)

Reactions: Porthas
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes