Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK [S1/S2 v0.8.3 & S3 v0.10.1] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

jwhu

Nov 25, 2020
Hey is the Tremolo cheat points a hidden variable? I tried various different searches for it using the universal renpy mod to see if the value can be changed but cant find it. It does not show any code for it when choice notifications are turned on either.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey is the Tremolo cheat points a hidden variable? I tried various different searches for it using the universal renpy mod to see if the value can be changed but cant find it. It does not show any code for it when choice notifications are turned on either.
I'm gun-shy on offering this and I do NOT condone adjusting it (there's no current consequences to date for TremCheat). That said, why do you feel you must change it? I'll make a cheat in the mod when necessary but I'm curious as to what you think you might be missing in the current content.

jwhu

Nov 25, 2020
I'm gun-shy on offering this and I do NOT condone adjusting it (there's no current consequences to date for TremCheat). That said, why do you feel you must change it? I'll make a cheat in the mod when necessary but I'm curious as to what you think you might be missing in the current content.
Im not planning to change it i just like knowing its an option if there are very bad consequences for it in later episodes. I mostly use URM to be able to keep track of variables/choices i made in different playthroughs but dont change anything. Also used it for money cheat but not needed anymore as you added one.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Im not planning to change it i just like knowing its an option if there are very bad consequences for it in later episodes. I mostly use URM to be able to keep track of variables/choices i made in different playthroughs but dont change anything. Also used it for money cheat but not needed anymore as you added one.
The variable for TemeloCheat is:
tc
Just please be careful so you don't wreck your saves.

jwhu

Nov 25, 2020
The variable for TemeloCheat is:
tc
Just please be careful so you don't wreck your saves.
i searched tc in URM but no results were found :( I never change any variables, only money. like to keeps saves pure as possible. I dont even use your SanchoSplits cheat.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
i searched tc in URM but no results were found :( I never change any variables, only money. like to keeps saves pure as possible. I dont even use your SanchoSplits cheat.
I promise you that "tc" is the variable.
From the VN's header file:
default tc = 0

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I dont doubt you just saying urm cant find or detect it when choice notifications are turned on.
It's a URM problem then bud. Likely due to it's short character length or it conflicts with some other code within URM. Doesn't matter, if you feel you need to change it then do so via the console if you wish, it's the same thing, URM is just a pretty way of doing it for you.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Is this mod linked on the BaDIK main page? The only links I found went to the Scrappy mod.
I had to google this one.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Maya Josy Branch. wonder if sanchos mods stops it showing for some reason.
No it wouldn't Sancho's mod has a counter for it, but doesn't have a function for changing it because there's no reason to change it yet.

jwhu

Nov 25, 2020
No it wouldn't Sancho's mod has a counter for it, but doesn't have a function for changing it because there's no reason to change it yet.
tried searching in an un modded save and found it straight away. seems sanchos mods stops urm finding the variable. odd

jwhu

Nov 25, 2020
It's a URM problem then bud. Likely due to it's short character length or it conflicts with some other code within URM. Doesn't matter, if you feel you need to change it then do so via the console if you wish, it's the same thing, URM is just a pretty way of doing it for you.
i searched again in save without your mod and found it straight away. seems your mod prevents urm finding it for some strange reason. i saved the variable tc and now i can find it in saved variables in modded saves.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 13 Votes