Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK [S1/S2 v0.8.3 & S3 v0.10.1] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
i searched again in save without your mod and found it straight away. seems your mod prevents urm finding it for some strange reason. i saved the variable tc and now i can find it in saved variables in modded saves.
Very odd indeed. I only reference the variable once for the stat screens, otherwise the mod code doesn't reference or do anything else with it at all... it simply reads it for stats. Dunno.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
They did our boy wrong and took him off the OP after ep. 9 update... IDK why though... I think it would be better to have them both, other games have more than one mod in OP.
Indeed. Have all content in the VN's OP.. that's always been my stance. Let the site member (you folks) know and decide for themselves what's available and what to use or not use. If folks don't know something exists then they are potentially missing out on exactly what they were looking for to begin with... something like that.

Otherwise: The cake with brisket icing still getting bake-smoked.
:ROFLMAO:

jwhu

Nov 25, 2020
Very odd indeed. I only reference the variable once for the stat screens, otherwise the mod code doesn't reference or do anything else with it at all... it simply reads it for stats. Dunno.
its cool now. i saved the variable in a save without your mod and its still there in my saved variables in saves with your mod and value can be changed. but still nothing when searching for it.

JennaJJ

Jan 6, 2021
Every new notification alert from having this thread on my watchlist are driving me crazy :love:. Hurry up and finish it xD.

PS: Don't forget i love ;) you.

And all this talking about cakes ... ^^.

Cake.gif

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote

Okay, this is exactly where I'm at:
  • Mod Core updating: Done
  • ChoiceGuide (including all phone apps): Done
  • SanchoGallery: Done
  • SanchoCheats: Done (except the few complex minigames for later processing)
  • Stat screens: Done
  • UI tweaking: Done
  • MiniStat choreography and final route detailing:
    • Others/Alone: Done
    • Bella: Done
    • Jill: Done
    • J/M: ~50%
    • Sage: ~25%
  • Code cleanup and build prep: ~95%
  • Final build and integrity checks: 0%
That's the summary. I'm back to it.
J/M: Done

Those three mini-games I'm saving for later to make cheats on are killing me with speed running... I've got the PartyPlanner down by memory though (possibly the most efficient with the allotted VN cash).

Anyway, We're down to Sage and final prep... and Sage won't take me long as I know all the kinks in my speedrun rapid mouse-clicking to refine.

JennaJJ Here's you a post with some value I hope :ROFLMAO: :p

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
J/M: Done

Those three mini-games I'm saving for later to make cheats on are killing me with speed running... I've got the PartyPlanner down by memory though (possibly the most efficient with the allotted VN cash).

Anyway, We're down to Sage and final prep... and Sage won't take me long as I know all the kinks in my speedrun rapid mouse-clicking to refine.

JennaJJ Here's you a post with some value I hope :ROFLMAO: :p
nice, I was hoping I could check it out tonight but looks like it will be tomorrow for me

Reactions: Chace005

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
well it's half past 8 here, will probably be up till midnight or so, but I'm getting drunk coz I'm officially on vacation starting today so not a good idea to start a new episode coz I won't remember shit anyway the next day :ROFLMAO:
I'll see what I can do... sincerely. And it's okay if you don't remember... that's just karma giving you an automatic do-over to get it right :ROFLMAO:

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I'm gun-shy on offering this and I do NOT condone adjusting it (there's no current consequences to date for TremCheat). That said, why do you feel you must change it? I'll make a cheat in the mod when necessary but I'm curious as to what you think you might be missing in the current content.
Personally I don't want to change it but I do like to see when we will get those points so we can avoid it. That be awesome.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Personally I don't want to change it but I do like to see when we will get those points so we can avoid it. That be awesome.
I hear ya bud, but you're assuming it might be bad.. we don't know. What if those TC's offer a grand consolation prize later? We just don't know yet.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes