Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK [S1/S2 v0.8.3 & S3 v0.10.1] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Did y'all ever find out what was causing this? I have the lights from the party still going on in Ep. 10 as well and they don't seem to be going away.
I've can't reproduce it and never ever experienced it on my end so I have zero to go off of. So, I haven't found anything.

Reactions: TRKaiser

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
I've never ever experienced it on my end so I have zero to go off of. So, I haven't found anything.
I'm hoping your new update just fixes it. I haven't played through yet waiting, but I went in and got to a specific screen on each save file and noticed the strobe lights still going off.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm hoping your new update just fixes it. I haven't played through yet waiting, but I went in and got to a specific screen on each save file and noticed the strobe lights still going off.
If it doesn't sort itself (and it surely might not since there's some image that's persistent apparently) then I'll have you post one of the saves and I'll take a look when I get a chance (when I'm not bogged down baking cakes and smoking briskets apprently :ROFLMAO:)

binaryfun

Apr 12, 2021
Otherwise: The cake with brisket icing still getting bake-smoked.
:ROFLMAO:
Man, it sounds like that cake is buying product from Quinn. Or maybe Vinny.

I don't post here much, but I absolutely love your mods. Started looking for them with any game I get interest in. If I'm on the fence and there's no Sancho, I usually just give it a pass.

I'm a little curious what DPC is doing to/with hijack Discords, as you have stated. You're the first I've heard it from.

Reactions: WhateverWorx

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Spoiler free:

Okay, a bit of a delay that last couple hours. While finishing that code for the PackQuest (and Vault) I slowed down instead of speedrunning (so I could manually hunt down the PackQuest micro-dots) and realized that my FreeRoam guide for the final wasn't up to par. It needed more detail on where hidden objects are and how the story plays out during the free roam event (you'll know what I mean when you play it). So, I tightened it up.

The MiniStat is going to be change it's info a lot during the final free roam so know it's a thing.

I have some teaser pics but will place them in a spoiler out of full respect:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With that said the "Others" is now 100% complete. That leaves me with ~3hrs before midnight. I've yet to eat any dinner so I don't know if that's enough time for me to knock out the polish for the main LI paths. The bulk of all the foundation is done though. So, don't be bummed, I'm making it all better so you won't be disappointed in the initial product update release.
I appreciate all your work. Patiently waiting. Thanks.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Okay, fuck it, I'm calling SanchoGallery done.
That's all scenes extended except a Bella and a Sage which I reckon are just fine.
So, we have 35 consolidated scenes that are all able to be filtered down to desired LI and category type:
1702422058218.png

It's 1700hrs here now so I'm going to grab tonight's first Crown & Coke then actually put all these damn files into the SDK and get this thing done so I can integrity test it (I place the retail build on a minimum of 3 different virgin PC's and test with clean installations).

Best guess accounting for large file upload time in the middle of the forest: 30mins or so... give or take.

I'm going dark until my next post of announcement since I need to pay close attention. BBL.

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
We definitely don´t deserve you mate. You are wasting your valuable time to deliver the best mods this site has ever seen.
And yet, you don´t accept monetary compensation. I support some modders since i appreciate their work, but you don´t want it. I get it, but be assured your work is highly appreciated! We love you man!

GameBoyy000

Jun 16, 2020
Okay, fuck it, I'm calling SanchoGallery done.
That's all scenes extended except a Bella and a Sage which I reckon are just fine.
So, we have 35 consolidated scenes that are all able to be filtered down to desired LI and category type:
View attachment 3168270

It's 1700hrs here now so I'm going to grab tonight's first Crown & Coke then actually put all these damn files into the SDK and get this thing done so I can integrity test it (I place the retail build on a minimum of 3 different virgin PC's and test with clean installations).

Best guess accounting for large file upload time in the middle of the forest: 30mins or so... give or take.

I'm going dark until my next post of announcement since I need to pay close attention. BBL.
letsss eefffinnngg goooooo

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
We definitely don´t deserve you mate. You are wasting your valuable time to deliver the best mods this site has ever seen.
And yet, you don´t accept monetary compensation. I support some modders since i appreciate their work, but you don´t want it. I get it, but be assured your work is highly appreciated! We love you man!
+1

WhateverWorx

Oct 25, 2017
"The Brisket Cake Update" lmao

enjoy that first of the night, can't go wrong with a little crown rye. though probs not a great addition to brisket cake lol

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
There are no such booleans... it would require a dictionary or a list to be appended at a minimum anyway tbh. He does hijack your Discord (not via SanchoMod though) but that's the only tracking being done that I've ever found.
He hijacks my Discord? Wait, what? Can I turn that shit off?

edit, nvmd you already answered and thanks.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Also, as I understand it, for the OG music portion, the music_ep1.rpa file is needed from v0.9.1 for s03 so if anyone is having trouble finding that version, I've uploaded it to mega

but I am farrrrrrr from a reg uploader so have no clue how long these links or my tempmail mega acct will last etc etc, so get it while its up i guess :p
You actually need it from the 8.2 release.

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
Did y'all ever find out what was causing this? I have the lights from the party still going on in Ep. 10 as well and they don't seem to be going away.

I had that issue as well. Go into Tommy's room, behind the curtain, during ep9. That will trigger the effect to turn off.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
AL was much better than BaDiK. Not the renders. BaDiK is superior in that aspect. After all these years, I still play AL trying to get one illusive ending.
eh, I wouldn't exactly say it's better, BaDIK has some things going for it... really good story and renders/animations, but I indeed prefer AL's simplicity... no fucking freeroams, minigames and shit like that. Would prefer it more simple

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
For five days you've persevered. You've fought with everything you have to wait for SanchoMod to experience Episode 10 for the first time. You await no more my dear friends. Please allow me to present...

SanchoMod Update (Season 3, Episode 10 v0.10.0)
The Brisket Cake Update
BaDIK_SM_Cover.jpg

Go get you some.
1702424401538.png 1702424435173.png

Links in OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters.

Regards, enjoy, and best to you and yours as always.
Thank you once again for your patience, your moral support, and inspiration.

P.S. - Y'all guinea pig it while I create a post for the VN.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes