Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK [S1/S2 v0.8.3 & S3 v0.10.1] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
thanks, I wasn't following the thread at the time so that's why I missed that probably... I remember a comment of yours from somewhere that you will code an epic mansion cheat but I just thought you never came around to it
Well, we're close to 100 pages in this thread so I've tried to consolidate the biggies in the FAQ. The Mansion is there but near the bottom of the FAQ post. Just know that source of overall info is there if needed.

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
I've done my best to check if the player has the MiniStat open or closed and to give a notifier that they might want to open and look at it if it's not already open. If the Player just leaves the MiniStat On (and let's it auto Open/Close normally) then those notifications aren't displayed. I might have missed a few here and there but I had the intent.
Completely my fault I missed it. When I heard cheat, my mind traveled to an auto button, like some of the other minigames. So I overlooked it being a guide in the MiniStat.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod BaDIK S3 Maintenance Update (non-critical)
BaDIK_SM_Cover.jpg
Go get you some.
BaD SM B17a01.jpg
Links in OP are updated accordingly.

Changlelog:
  • "Disco lights" save fixer and free roam fast travel corrections. Thanks to TRKaiser for providing a save file to analyze and radical.turtle99 for testing.
  • Music player dev's coded features reworked (fixed) and embellished to function proper (no more restarting the VN) and corrected the mod not saving "favorites". Works completely automatically with or without the OG Music Mod (see the mod's OP for instructions). Thanks to radical.turtle99 for reminding me of the issues and discussing the details.
  • Added more SanchoNotes to the ChoiceGuide as deemed appropriate.
  • Added Brawler cheat plus difficulty setting adjustment. See details here if desired.
  • Added Science Class cheat plus difficulty setting adjustment. See details here if desired.
Simply download and reinstall over existing mod installation, overwriting as requested if necessary.

Enjoy.

Last edited:

Daandas

Jun 26, 2023
I admit id, i didnt want to use the mod, but that fucking minesweeper got the better of me ... thx for your work ^^

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Patience please. I've more on my plate than I can chew but I'm knocking out issues and requests steadily.
Release your inner Frankenstein in the lab.
I'm going to play Ep.10 from scratch again tomorrow with your updated mod just because you added the cheat in science class. It wasn't really a request, but a suggestion... and I'm glad you accepted my suggestion. It's a shame that we can't reach 100% on the cheat, I'll have to do the manual work when I want to impress Nora.

em2839845

Aug 23, 2022
Hi! I haven't started playing the update yet and I was wondering how many new minigames were added in v0.10.0 and which ones you have already added a cheat for in your mod. Can't wait to play the update soon!

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Hi! I haven't started playing the update yet and I was wondering how many new minigames were added in v0.10.0 and which ones you have already added a cheat for in your mod. Can't wait to play the update soon!
All the important ones have cheats. Just the fish thing and the beer pong. But the fish game you can just use the money cheat and the beer pong is just taunt, shoot, taunt, shoot win

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I'm going to play Ep.10 from scratch again tomorrow with your updated mod just because you added the cheat in science class. It wasn't really a request, but a suggestion... and I'm glad you accepted my suggestion. It's a shame that we can't reach 100% on the cheat, I'll have to do the manual work when I want to impress Nora.
eh, that minigame is really not a hard one, so if you want 100% you don't need to wreck your brain like some of the others

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
eh, that minigame is really not a hard one, so if you want 100% you don't need to wreck your brain like some of the others
For the time being its pretty easy I always get 100% think it might get harder in future episodes.

Jan 4, 2019
SanchoMod BaDIK S3 Maintenance Update (non-critical)
View attachment 3173338
Go get you some.
View attachment 3173324
Links in OP are updated accordingly.

Changlelog:
  • "Disco lights" save fixer and free roam fast travel corrections. Thanks to TRKaiser for providing a save file to analyze and radical.turtle99 for testing.
  • Music player dev's coded features reworked (fixed) and embellished to function proper (no more restarting the VN) and corrected the mod not saving "favorites". Works completely automatically with or without the OG Music Mod (see the mod's OP for instructions). Thanks to radical.turtle99 for reminding me of the issues and discussing the details.
  • Added more SanchoNotes to the ChoiceGuide as deemed appropriate.
  • Added Brawler cheat plus difficulty setting adjustment. See details here if desired.
  • Added Science Class cheat plus difficulty setting adjustment. See details here if desired.
Simply download and reinstall over existing mod installation, overwriting as requested if necessary.

Enjoy.
The brisket cake just got tastier!

• Haha
Reactions: Sancho1969

obito_momo

May 22, 2018
sorry to ask this but first thing is the main menu song changed after I put the mode and I liked the new one is there a way to make it back again?
the second thing is whether there are any plans to have the money mod for the party planner minigame in the future to buy the stuff and not be limited like there is the money cheat for the normal game thanks

Last edited:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
sorry to ask this but first thing is the main menu song changed after I put the mode and I liked the new one is there a way to make it back again?
the second thing is whether there are any plans to have the money mod for the party planner minigame in the future to buy the stuff and not be limited like there is the money cheat for the normal game thanks
party planner money you can add yourself via console or URM at your own risk, but it's not part of the mod as of now

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Better than pissing on an electric fence(hotwire fence). I know from experience. Never again. :ROFLMAO:
Speaking of pissin' in the wind... guess what VN just dropped another damn update? Hint, it has 5 of 30 days... and an Uncle... and and Aunt... and a Cousin... and Friend... fuck my life.

Okay folks, enjoy, other projects are callin'. Ping if ya need anything that isn't too silly.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
And only t
Speaking of pissin' in the wind... guess what VN just dropped another damn update? Hint, it has 5 of 30 days... and an Uncle... and and Aunt... and a Cousin... and Friend... fuck my life.

Okay folks, enjoy, other projects are callin'. Ping if ya need anything that isn't too silly.
Uncle Dom is comin, girls! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Sancho1969

Jbudbill

Nov 13, 2022
Forgive me if this has already been asked, but are you able to change variables with this mod? For example, I would like to change the variable Ep3_LillyHatesYou = True, to read false. Any help would be appreciated.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes