4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks.
I'm not familiar with these things.
If you'd rather have a compressed version of S1/S2 (smaller DL due to compressed images) then see post here and select from the first links available (which are v0.8.2): ~4.5GB
1703280142783.png
Otherwise DL the appropriate version (Season) from the VN's OP which are all uncompressed and therefor have high quality images at the sacrifice of larger DL file size. ~18.5GB

Razi80

Nov 23, 2018
If you'd rather have a compressed version of S1/S2 (smaller DL due to compressed images) then see post here and select from the first links available (which are v0.8.2): ~4.5GB
View attachment 3196301
Otherwise DL the appropriate version (Season) from the VN's OP which are all uncompressed and therefor have high quality images at the sacrifice of larger DL file size. ~18.5GB
Got the ~18.5GB Version now.
Thanks for your help :)

Reactions: Sancho1969

Klistoff

May 19, 2023
Ha, you think I F'd up? Naw, I didn't. Because you DL'd someone else's saves you must also set the "Pet" names for each respective LI in the Phone while in-game. That's how the VN works... the mod is not messed up there. :p
Thanks for the insight, but not for one minute did I suspect a full blown mod issue - in Sancho we trust :D

I understand now why Sancho Gallery does it but I suspect the main instance of my VN has either a messed up save or persistent file somewhere and for what it's doing I can't be bothered trying to fix it as it doesn't affect my own saves/routes.

I sorted name & Rooster/pet names as soon as I loaded the save. I also noticed later when I played those scenes back from the main game scene gallery, the names got flipped the other way with the old name being used for the 'speaker' and the updated pet name in the text.

Ultimately, those scenes are not on any of my routes and I was just curious about how the storylines panned out for the return of Cathy & Nora in Ep10, hence using someone else's save.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks for the insight, but not for one minute did I suspect a full blown mod issue - in Sancho we trust :D

I understand now why Sancho Gallery does it but I suspect the main instance of my VN has either a messed up save or persistent file somewhere and for what it's doing I can't be bothered trying to fix it as it doesn't affect my own saves/routes.

I sorted name & Rooster/pet names as soon as I loaded the save. I also noticed later when I played those scenes back from the main game scene gallery, the names got flipped the other way with the old name being used for the 'speaker' and the updated pet name in the text.

Ultimately, those scenes are not on any of my routes and I was just curious about how the storylines panned out for the return of Cathy & Nora in Ep10, hence using someone else's save.
Snap me a screenshot thumbnail of one of the scenes at the exact point (or the exact dialogue on the screen you see if that's easier) and I'll see which name variable it's calling for... then we'll know for sure bud.

Klistoff

May 19, 2023
Something has degraded since I went through this earlier and the Cathy scene via Sancho Gallery now causses an uncaught exception (at bottom). I've finished my playthroughs for now and will look into it a bit deeper later, feeling a bit peckish for some gingerbread men right now ;)

From the main game gallery, these are the first instances of the flip from that scene (in the original playthrough they were the other way round):

Cathy 1.png

Cathy 2.png

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 164, in script
    jump expression _in_replay
ScriptError: could not find label 'ep10_cathy_lewd_labels'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Being a DIK 0.10.1
Fri Dec 22 23:27:48 2023

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something has degraded since I went through this earlier and the Cathy scene via Sancho Gallery now causses an uncaught exception (at bottom). I've finished my playthroughs for now and will look into it a bit deeper later, feeling a bit peckish for some gingerbread men right now ;)

From the main game gallery, these are the first instances of the flip from that scene (in the original playthrough they were the other way round):

View attachment 3196609

View attachment 3196610

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1757, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Being a DIK 0.10.1
Fri Dec 22 23:27:48 2023
Something is wrong with your installation bud.
The label is clearly there in the code:
Python:
label ep10_cathy_lewd_labels:
I just ran the replay in full and it works fine.
1703289791783.png 1703289772443.png

Insure you have SanchoMod v0.10.1 inside that VN v0.10.1

Klistoff

May 19, 2023
Rather ironically, it turns out the culprit was the 'crash fixer' (for the Helen issue) from the inferior mod that was needed for my earliest save (before achieving enlightenment).

Getting early this side of the pond so thanks for the help and once again thanks for The best little mod from Texas. :)

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Nothing I can do about it bud, I'm a black sheep around here since I openly call out BS... so a few "with the power" constantly oppress my work/listings. Politics and dirty laundry, that's all it is really.
So, some admins are as bad as the ones on Reddit on here? Petty, childish? I see. Well, your mod is much better than scrappy's.

I just want the ability to cheat or auto-alocate the stupid party planning garbage.

Reactions: Porthas

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I just want the ability to cheat or auto-alocate the stupid party planning garbage
Much easier said than done the Sancho way. I could make a very stupid/one-and-done cheat but I want Player participation for the cheat like I did with the Mansion Window minigame last season. With that said I keep hitting more than one brick wall since there's more than a few bits of the minigame that are randomly generated (including the DIKs placement on the game board, etc).

TBH I'm quite happy I was able to create cheats for as many of the new minigames as I have so far. It's not always the easiest thing to do but I got on a hot streak.

Klistoff

May 19, 2023
I'm not aware of what this "crash fixer" is tbh.
If you have a save 'infected' with Scrappy's mod then the game hangs during the Helen at the doctors flashback, the 'Crash Fixer' is a bunch of scrips to stop that.

I used it to get my infected save past that point, gave it a good dose of SanchoMod meds and re-saved but forgot to remove the patch. All good now it's gone :)

And thanks once again for your help and amazing mods (y) :cool:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
If you have a save 'infected' with Scrappy's mod then the game hangs during the Helen at the doctors flashback, the 'Crash Fixer' is a bunch of scrips to stop that.

I used it to get my infected save past that point, gave it a good dose of SanchoMod meds and re-saved but forgot to remove the patch. All good now it's gone :)

And thanks once again for your help and amazing mods (y) :cool:
Bud, SanchoMod has it's own "you used another mod" fix already built in... you don't need anything else. Just sayin'. See post here for example.

PEscobar

Oct 5, 2022
I don't remember if i posted this, but if I wanted to use the Sancho Mod instead of Scrappy's Mod (which i used for EP9 and EP10) how would it have to be installed? I know Mod mixing can be a bad thing.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I don't remember if i posted this, but if I wanted to use the Sancho Mod instead of Scrappy's Mod (which i used for EP9 and EP10) how would it have to be installed? I know Mod mixing can be a bad thing.
Just follow the steps found here. This will insure a clean install of both the VN and SanchoMod. It's just two steps and one of them is simply installing the VN. Do NOT mix mods (as noted in this threads OP, read the OP if you haven't yet.

Now, since your saves will be borked due to using another product, SanchoMod can automatically fix the timebombs for you. Depending on approx where you are when you load an old save stop when you see this in the MiniStat for example, push the green text button and you're done.

cypherbilly324

Oct 29, 2023
howdy everyone. im having issues with importing my saves. ive put the mod in a couple times and it plays the other saves i had before getting the mod. but it crashes when i try to import now. what can i do?

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes