Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
What would you guys have done if the first post of page 1000 was "I wanna rip out Jill's hymen with my bare teeth" :p
I think that would have been the talk for the next 1000 pages.. better that then then that cuck Dawe.. :devilish:

Seriously though what are you gonna do if Jill isn't a virgin?
He was gonna pull a Leah from acting lesson on us.. :whistle:

oh jee went sleeping and already 10 pages behind.. :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: TheFinder

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
I am not a fan of the setting (because I didn't like studying at college and was glad I finished), but since next update is due rather shortly, and the renders and models are very nice (except for the MC and his father), I'm gonna go and download the latest version to prepare myself for the new one. If only there weren't so many girls to pick from in this game. xD I can't decide, and if it's gonna be at least a bit similar to Acting Lessons, I'll have to stick with only one.

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I haven't checked this thread in a while and was wondering if there was a specific release date for episode 3 ?
Sometime tomorrow
I am not a fan of the setting (because I didn't like studying at college and was glad I finished), but since next update is due rather shortly, and the renders and models are very nice (except for the MC and his father), I'm gonna go and download the latest version to prepare myself for the new one. If only there weren't so many girls to pick from in this game. xD I can't decide, and if it's gonna be at least a bit similar to Acting Lessons, I'll have to stick with only one.
Nice one that's good thinking it gets you to refresh for the story and you won't have to ask for a save unlike some others that will ask :p

Reactions: TheFinder
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes